LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

What's Your Confidence Level in Colin Kaepernick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's Your Confidence Level in Colin Kaepernick?

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Inconsequential.
Idk, but I really REALLY want to see what this guy can bring to the table with his strong arm, and mobility.
A major downgrade from Smith. Major.
Zero he will be hanging out with nate davis nowhere on an nfl field.
a Nate Davis that can read.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

I take it that the same guys that are doubting Colin, are the same ones that were doubting Alex at the beginning of last season?

I think Harbaugh and Roman has this guy prepared way more than people think, and is the reason for the lack of urgency to resign Alex.
I don't know. There was end game situations where Harbaugh could have put him in last season so we could see him, but no; he had to protect Alex's confidence as if it was a baby pet egg
for next week, i hope not....
Originally posted by JayDAche:
Alex Smith was never anything special...
We have nowhere to go but up...

I'd say he either meets or surpasses Alex's numbers.

Yeah, this poll is rather biased isn't it.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
i am confident in both. i like both. i am not taking sides but i do feel alex does not deserve to lose his job because ck had a good game.. it was a very very very good game but I am not sure thats enough. i think alex will start sunday but probably will have a short leash and I am fine with that

If ck has to start cuz smith is still hurt and does something like last night or just plays well and gets us a huge win in a f**king dome on the road, then you further advance the conversation

I hate doing paragraphs but you have to follow mod rules
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danimal:
I don't know. There was end game situations where Harbaugh could have put him in last season so we could see him, but no; he had to protect Alex's confidence as if it was a baby pet egg

i think alex has confidence and i really wish people would stop trashing our quarterbacks on both sides,,,, that very term "sides" makes me sad but I lived in the john brodie steve spurrier controversy not to mention joe vs steve,, steve vs steve, steve vs steve vs elvis, jeff garcial vs steve stensrom,, or however the hell you spell his name
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Zero he will be hanging out with nate davis nowhere on an nfl field.

great post
Originally posted by cciowa:
i think alex has confidence and i really wish people would stop trashing our quarterbacks on both sides,,,, that very term "sides" makes me sad but I lived in the john brodie steve spurrier controversy not to mention joe vs steve,, steve vs steve, steve vs steve vs elvis, jeff garcial vs steve stensrom,, or however the hell you spell his name

nothing beats ken dorsey vs cody pickett

or tim rattay vs alex
alex vs shaun vs JTO
Alex vs Troy Smith
It's very low because he didn't throw for 300 yards, throwing yards is obviously the most important stat, and he failed to do that
Share 49ersWebzone