Not a member? Register Now!

The best way to motivate Moss.

show him nude pictures of singletary.
Show him a Manning contract!!
throw em the ball and winning or winning then throw em the ball
Originally posted by susweel:
Straight cash homie

This is the only thing.
Teams have been trying to find a way to motivate Moss for years...still hasn't worked. I'm just wondering, if now that he is here - will he skip preseason with Crabtree? Or will they both show up and just not try very hard?
Don't ask him to shine shoes or tape ankles
Shouldn't have to take that kind of motivation to get a player to do what hes paid to do, this is why I never liked Moss, It shouldn't matter what QB he is playing w/, you go out play your hardest and that's it. He gets paid to much money to only get half of what hes capable of.
[ Edited by Jesu80ncleats on Mar 17, 2012 at 4:56 PM ]
Remind him about the food in Minnesota

Stupid thread is stupid
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Tell him there is a big sack of dope in one of the balls, which one? well catch everyone thrown your way to find out!

Yeah because he's such a dope head.....
Why does Moss need motivation? Nobody forced him out of retirement. He has played in the NFL for 13 seasons. Try havng a job for 13 years and I bet some people would slack off in certain areas that they did not earlier in their career. When Moss was young he acted his age and got himself a bad wrap. Dude is 35 now and when was the last time you heard of him being a cancer in the locker room? People mature with age. Moss took a year off. He's back and he wants a ring. Motivation is not an issue.
The best motivaton would be the media saying Moss has lost a step and that he doesn't have what it takes anymore. Anything else he could prob give 2 s**ts about.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Tell him there is a big sack of dope in one of the balls, which one? well catch everyone thrown your way to find out!

That's kinda stupid, but I still lol'ed
Lloyd signed with Pats. Film at 11.