There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

• kush
  • Veteran
Is it just me or does Grant Cohn seem to view the world from the eyes of a teenage girl???
[ Edited by Baugh_Area on May 11, 2012 at 9:34 AM ]
Grant will be out of work by the end of the year. At this rate he has called the team starstruk children, labeled the 1st round pick a failure along with calling out the coaching staff and front office, berated his 3 followers, and tries to use his dad as a credible source for half of his articles... the only reason he thinks Crabs and Ginn are the cool people is because they are the only guys left who will talk to him.

He needs to go "plank" on some train tracks... Ooooo long johnson!
[ Edited by 5280High on May 11, 2012 at 9:54 AM ]
Anthony Davis needs to lay off the twitter, dude is gonna get himself in trouble.
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Is it just me or does Grant Cohn seem to view the world from the eyes of a teenage girl???

Yes.. a teenage girl with heavy flow problems and an allergy to cotton
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
Grant will be out of work by the end of the year. At this rate he has called the team starstruk children, labeled the 1st round pick a failure along with calling out the coaching staff and front office, berated his 3 followers, and tries to use his dad as a credible source for half of his articles... the only reason he thinks Crabs and Ginn are the cool people is because they are the only guys left who will talk to him.

He needs to go "plank" on some train tracks... Ooooo long johnson!
He made moss seem like the cool guy not Ginn. Ginn was copying Moss. It is like he's talking about going to prom in high school and seeing someone wearing the same dress. Red shorts and black tights? Pretty sure that's typical practice cloths...lol. Most people wear underarmor and shorts.
wow that was a baaaad article. i cant believe people actually commended him on that...
Now Harbaugh lied to Lowell by telling him that Jenkins graduated.

He did graduate, he just didn't attend the commencement exercise. WTF is with the Cohns?

Why did Harbaugh lie to me? He said Jenkins already marched in graduation. When I checked my facts, as Harbaugh directed me to do, it turns out Jenkins did not march.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20120511/NEWS/120519850/1057/SPORTS0908?p=all&tc=pgall

I hope he and his son lose their press passes
Straight cash homie
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I hope he and his son lose their jobs

fixed
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I could care less if Harbaugh is a total jack ass, he gets results.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

He did graduate, he just didn't attend the commencement exercise. WTF is with the Cohns?

Why did Harbaugh lie to me? He said Jenkins already marched in graduation. When I checked my facts, as Harbaugh directed me to do, it turns out Jenkins did not march.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20120511/NEWS/120519850/1057/SPORTS0908?p=all&tc=pgall

lol did you see the interview harbaugh got pissed at him

hes like ya you should get your facts straight before asking questions
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Personally I love the Cohn's.

You are probably alone on that I cannot stand the old man... the kid is pretty retarded too sometimes but much better than the geezer.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Quote:

lol did you see the interview harbaugh got pissed at him

hes like ya you should get your facts straight before asking questions