There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

I don't get why everyone is saying Harbaugh is cold hearted. When an elite QB becomes available and you don't have an elite QB and you value your job then you better inquire about the elite QB.

Same thing can be said about life. When a job that pays $1 million annually becomes available and is up for grabs and you are working at McDonald's you best inquire about the job even though a couple days ago you told your boss how much you love your job and you would never leave the it.
Originally posted by prometheus:
I think this has been brought out before but Walsh was out and Seifert won his first superbowl with Montana. I recall the main reason Joe wanted to go was that he was not given a chance to compete for the QB job. I don't think Walsh had much to do with it even influence wise.

Every player knew that if Walsh found a better guy they would be gone. Just the way it is in football and most business. It can be sad to see Lott and Rice leave but...
This is a business Damnit!!! f**k feelings
So am i the only one who noticed Anthony Davis shi**ing on Grant Cohn? its on the team tweets page even though he deleted them. I think hes talking about this article.
[ Edited by ruthless49er on May 10, 2012 at 8:17 PM ]
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for BROWN.
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
So am i the only one who noticed Anthony Davis shi**ing on Grant Cohn? its on the team tweets page even though he deleted them. I think hes talking about this article.

I don't get why he's so mad?
Originally posted by BROWN:

prolly cuz its a slow offseason
june and july feel like they last forever waiting around for tc to start......and its only may
[ Edited by Allx9er on May 10, 2012 at 9:16 PM ]
we got spoiled last year with the lockout and shorter, hectic FA period and abbreviated offseason......we've forgotten the feeling of the May-June-July dogdays deadzone
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
we got spoiled last year with the lockout and shorter, hectic FA period and abbreviated offseason......we've forgotten the feeling of the May-June-July dogdays deadzone

fk i know i keep telling myself that.
Originally posted by BROWN:

Because he squealed like a child lol
Cohn deserves it. His "blog" is crap. He needs to stop trying to ride his dads' coattails.
I couldn't even see his tweets on that page somebody go them they can post here?
Originally posted by BayArea:
I couldn't even see his tweets on that page somebody go them they can post here?

Grant Cohn is terrible. lol He has no clue. lol the story was funny/fiction but i don't think thats what he was goin for.

: How old is he? If he's under 16 i'll cut him some slack. lol :

Does he have a real following? If so then thats a shame lol feeding people pure ******** lol

People like Cohn are the reason i respect and appreciate the writers that actually have integrity and take pride in their work. :

No, i just believe people should be held accountable. His work is garbage.
Cohn deserves all the flak he gets. He doesn't report real news and, to make up for it, he tries to be a "shock jock" by posting outlandish things in his blogs... like Fleener is a top 4 talent in the draft and the Niners getting an "F" for drafting Jenkins, "blowing their first round pick." The guy is a hack who got his job due to the nepotism of his uncle The Grinch. I followed him for awhile on Twitter and just removed him because of his nonsense and his lack of ability to report things.
[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on May 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM ]
That article was horrible.

It was ALL opinion. He was talking about who the "cool" people were in the locker room as if he was an actual member of the team.

Horrible.