Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

Originally posted by Redgoldknight:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Redgoldknight:
Originally posted by taney71:
When did Kaep get in this conversation?

Right now! Because it will be Manning/Kaepernick! If you don't like it to bad, if you do... Good! Get use to it

Until Manning actually signs a contract, your comment has no justification.

Hahahhaha! Your one of those guys who's on the verge of a nervous breakdown, cause your lord and savior Alex Smith is about to be gone. LoL!!! Keep swinging the bat for your future dolphin Qb or maybe Seattle QB. Hahah even if we don't get Manning I'm cool. Hahah keep defending Alex, Pal.
Classy comment, good job.
Originally posted by jreff22:
In February, Harbaugh said the 49ers were "in lockstep as an organization" that Smith, his "guy," was the starting quarterback. Smith accepted Harbaugh's NFL Coach of the Year award on the eve of the Super Bowl and later caddied for his coach in the first round of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/16/SPON1NM49N.DTL#ixzz1pLaWEOR3

that is cold hearted

No its not!! Harbaugh has nothing to do with paying Alex its the GM n Owner reaposibility he said he wanted him back but the 49ers went another direction cause he wanted more money. Its business ;-)
harbaugh might have been against it. But the owner and GM thought from a 'better the team' view they'd be silly not to at least have a look at Manning. Harbaugh had no choice but to follow.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Kind of but not really. Alex was offered a contract. He said the contract was good and that some things were being worked out (That punk undeservedly wanted more) and his failure to sign it should be his exit to from the team.

Talk about cold hearted. He sucked for 7 years while making good money. Then got an outstanding coach to help him become AVERAGE and he decides he has a leg up on the organization that has made his career in the NFL. We owe him nothing, he is a fool and I hope he gets offered backup money wherever he goes. Good Riddance.

So much ignorance and hate

:shakes head
I want my 5 seconds back for clicking on this thread
thats funny, Harbaugh thinks Lowell is a b***h
that dude has nothing good to say. hes always just desperate for attention, so he makes outrageous claims. the zone should stop posting his articles. hes worse than Kawakami.
Originally posted by Niners99:
that dude has nothing good to say. hes always just desperate for attention, so he makes outrageous claims. the zone should stop posting his articles. hes worse than Kawakami.

not only is he starved for attention but his son makes articles just to direct you to his dads garbage
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

not only is he starved for attention but his son makes articles just to direct you to his dads garbage

yeah, I cant stand that. "hey guys, btw my dad has a new article go here". If your dad had credible opinions, he wouldnt need you to advertise for him. people would seek out his stuff.

yeah, I cant stand that. "hey guys, btw my dad has a new article go here". If your dad had credible opinions, he wouldnt need you to advertise for him. people would seek out his stuff.

they both suck anyway. kawakami atleast knows what the f**k hes talking about even if he is usually a douche who looks like shang tsung from Mortal Kombat

they both suck anyway. kawakami atleast knows what the f**k hes talking about even if he is usually a douche who looks like shang tsung from Mortal Kombat

I ignore both of them. I respect Maiocco and Barrows, but the rest I dont pay much attention to. most sports writers are just fans with writing skills anyways. What sets Maiocco apart is his inside info. He reports, not blabs arrogant opinions to draw controversy.

I ignore both of them. I respect Maiocco and Barrows, but the rest I dont pay much attention to. most sports writers are just fans with writing skills anyways. What sets Maiocco apart is his inside info. He reports, not blabs arrogant opinions to draw controversy.

even maiocco is guilty of blind homerism most of the time but i guess its ok if he gives us inside info some times
Originally posted by ace49ers:
harbaugh might have been against it. But the owner and GM thought from a 'better the team' view they'd be silly not to at least have a look at Manning. Harbaugh had no choice but to follow.

Actually even if it was the Owner and GM idea, Harbaugh and roman was the one that flew to NC and took a look at PM and it was Harbaugh that called for the team doctors to come fly out there and do a physical on Manning the next day, its safe to say that Harb agrees with the idea and it ain't just the owner and GM thing.
Michael, you're taking this very personal. No Sonny, it's just business.
Originally posted by danimal:
I have always said this. Harbaugh was making a big mistake to be so publicy supportive of Smith. He went above and beyond and that is just not a professional thing to do.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT DOORS MAY OPEN UP.

Do not over commit like this.

Though I do understand he felt the need to boost Alex's confidence based on the fact that even his own fan base is fractured

I think he had to as so many people were saying he is just a team manager. So JH comes out and says he is elite and our guy.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home