There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

has his son posted a blog that is about a 3 sentences long and tells us why he thinks his dad is right and why we should read his article?
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Lol!
I smell a bash lowell thread! pretty plz!

We already have one. Here is the link. http://tinyurl.com/49erswebzone-threadid-981432 Bash away!!!
Am I the only one who read the article?

He was PRAISING him for being "cold hearted". He was comparing him to Bill Walsh, "Bill Walsh was also cold hearted".
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Am I the only one who read the article?

He was PRAISING him for being "cold hearted". He was comparing him to Bill Walsh, "Bill Walsh was also cold hearted".

the fact that he used "cold hearted" is what angers me not the praising... i don't see it as cold hearted at all
Cohn is an ass clown
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...my goodness. LC is past his prime...and writes ridiculous articles to try and keep his dimming fire alive. That's ok, we know that and don't take him seriously, at least no one should anymore. What I see Harbaugh and Baalke doing is showing some boldness, some risk-taking, if you will and taking a once-in-a-lifetime shot at a future HOF. Things like this were routine during the Walsh/Eddie D days, but have been painfully missing for too long.

Agree with this! No player should believe they are irreplaceable. If Montana and Clark worried about their jobs after winning two super bowls then Smith shouldn't feel complacent. I think the Manning deal is a smoke screen for many reasons but a deal like this is exactly the thing Walsh would pull off. Everyone would scratch their heads and wonder what the heck...and then all the pieces would fall into place.

As for Lowell...he is what he has always been, more interested in self promotion than sense. The article was short and not very interesting once read...but I'll bet he had a lot of hits! LOL!
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Mar 16, 2012 at 5:46 PM ]
Alex was offered a contract he didn't sign peace out I'm on bord the manning/kaepernick bandwagon
Originally posted by schmons:
has his son posted a blog that is about a 3 sentences long and tells us why he thinks his dad is right and why we should read his article?

Lol. It's funny because it is true.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Alex was offered a contract he didn't sign peace out I'm on bord the manning/kaepernick bandwagon

When did Kaep get in this conversation?
Hey Lowell - This is retirement calling - Please get here fast before you crap in your pants again
  • Tman
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Tman on Mar 16, 2012 at 5:56 PM ]
Originally posted by taney71:

As man Inge backup so he learns from a pro not from a mediocre guy like Smith.

Why is Smith mediocre?

Why is Smith mediocre?

Really? You really want to start that conversation here? Again?