There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

LOL. Press Democrat. Will not click. It's unfortunate there are posters/commentators/pundits/lovers/haters/and occasional prognosticators that are so much more qualified to opine upon the whiles and wheres of our beloved team than the *ssjuice that flows from the marin rag. The press tags should be given to those most qualified, not some wart/stain that sullies local journalism through a nepotistic knock-up. Cohn the Elder has destroyed any legitimacy he may ever had (not that there was much), the PD is dead (insofar as sports), and some poor talented writer has to sit in the stands while the Stain gets to suck his own (and his father's) c**k.
Official site has already completely ignored this fool. Webzone should do so too.

I'm tired of being careful not to click the link to PD accidentally.
[ Edited by yoshi on Oct 13, 2012 at 4:27 AM ]
Cohn is just ghey for attention. Please don't click. I didn't
Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for WeAreLegend.
Webzone, do it for the fans, do it for the team.

He's out.

Punk.
As much as I would love to not see another Cohn article posted on the main page, they are not going away anytime soon. The reason? Money.

Wonder why we have Sydney Mayhew "commentaries" on the front page still? Webmaster has continuously stood by keeping them on the site for the simple reason that it generates more clicks and keyword hits. As for these nonsensical Cohn articles, if you don't support, don't click. It's probably the only action we can take.
[ Edited by DatNyjerSireez on Oct 14, 2012 at 8:14 AM ]
So did Cohn articles get the boot from the Zone? I haven't seen anything in a while?
will click
I stopped reading Grant months ago. Lowell is somewhat more tolerable but his insane number of anti-Alex Smith blog entries has caused me to remove him from my reading list once and for all.
I have not seen a Cohn PD article on the WZ front page in awhile. Thank you Webmaster.
why are these PD articles back
lol I have no clue. But I saw the title of his new article on the front page and was like
His should just change his bye line to arrogant douche and be done with it.

It's clear he is trolling as thats what he does. Its the Howard Stern theory...the people who hate him listen for longer just to see what he will say.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So did Cohn articles get the boot from the Zone? I haven't seen anything in a while?

Its because I've been too busy to post them. But if you insist, I'll be happy to post them again.
"Additional meaning, if you can stand the naked truth: The Niners, who often fail in the red zone, failed yet again on this drive. They got to the red zone, then went backward and had to settle for a field goal. The drive was reminiscent of the awful, game-losing drive of the Super Bowl, the Niners swiftly moving down the field but not knowing how to enter the promised land.

You could say this one drive, the only drive that mattered in Thursday's game, demonstrated everything we already know about the Niners' offense — the great, the good, the ugly. It was a familiar story. I was hoping for a different ending."

Originally posted by defenderDX:
"Additional meaning, if you can stand the naked truth: The Niners, who often fail in the red zone, failed yet again on this drive. They got to the red zone, then went backward and had to settle for a field goal. The drive was reminiscent of the awful, game-losing drive of the Super Bowl, the Niners swiftly moving down the field but not knowing how to enter the promised land.

You could say this one drive, the only drive that mattered in Thursday's game, demonstrated everything we already know about the Niners' offense — the great, the good, the ugly. It was a familiar story. I was hoping for a different ending."

What a f**king douche. The zone needs to stop linking press democrat articles. Make a damn statement that we don't support journalism used to get a rise out of a fan base.
[ Edited by AmpLee on Aug 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM ]