There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

Contrarians indicator
Grant Cohn is a giant f**k tard.
I don't like to post too often... however. This little ratfu..er is a stain on all that signifies 9erdom (ck). It is tragically unfortunate that a team of men, of die hard, proven, Harbaugh vetted Men are represented by the Stain. Some say "oh it's no big deal" but I illicit them to to find one, just one, single editor that has proven to be a distraction for any NFL team. I implore you all to never click on his pages; in fact, leave the Press Democrat alone until the Stain is removed. If you need a fix check out this gal: http://www.xojane.com/sports/which-costume-should-i-wear-to-the-49ers-game. She has more balls than the roach could ever dream.

Go Niners.
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Sep 8, 2012 at 9:35 PM ]
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Didn't read, don't read, won't read ... he's the total essence, of the APPLE not falling far from the tree.

And hitting the ground hard enough to cause mental retardation.
I wanted to post something about that blog but felt it was not worth it. In terms of Webzone however, I believe his material should not be advertised here.
a world class journalist.
a phaggot
...................................................... ................................................... ......................................................... ........................................................................

Well now that you have everyone going to his blog I guess, mission accomplished. Is that you grant?
I just don't understand why some 49er fans still feel the need to read his atricals... I don't even click on the PD links anymore. He seems to write to please fans of our opponents, than writing anything remotely interesting about the 9ers...
[ Edited by TTTT9ers on Sep 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM ]
Hate to say it, but if Grant zitface Cohn says we are going to lose in GB, they might as well fly back now and start preparing for the Lions. There's no point in playing the game and risking injury.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Peggers gonna peg.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
LOL. This is like the 3rd thread created to bash Cohn. He's probably blushing at home reading this.

Anytime I view one of his articles accidentally, I see his smile and boyish good looks and I shout "you're to pretty to know football!", before clicking back.

Damn you, Grant. Damn you.