Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by bors:
still wont click on the democrat

yup. I feel confident that I am not missing any content by avoiding the Clohns. It would be nice to have a legit writer over at the PD, though.

Yah I made the mistake of clicking on his link last week but it will never happen again.

Webmaster should think about not posting his articles on this site.

+1

+2 who could make that happen? I accidently click on those links all the time. See the story and close it.
Originally posted by Youngb:

yup. I feel confident that I am not missing any content by avoiding the Clohns. It would be nice to have a legit writer over at the PD, though.

Yah I made the mistake of clicking on his link last week but it will never happen again.

+1

+2 who could make that happen? I accidently click on those links all the time. See the story and close it.

Same here
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngb:

+1

I'm annoyed that I have to avoid the links to those articles. I'm also annoyed that those articles push better articles off the front page... especially considering he feels the needs to make two blog posts in order to cover the good and bad from camp. All the other writers manage to fit that into one blog post....

Please get rid of the Press Democrat.
I cant belive this guy actually covers the 49ers. He is a moron and will do anything for attention and posts on his blog. No wonder Harbaugh, niner players, and niner fans wish this guy was shinning shoes instead of covering our team. Week 1, what weve been waiting for more than 8 months and this guy's title for his column is packers beat niners. WTF. I dont want to hear it, I think we should all take turns slapping him in the face. His ignorance is beyoind the imaginable, He says the packers are going to double both aldon smith and justin smith. HUH? I dont get it. The guy is product of a loser father, and his father gave birth to a loser kid. Go niners. Be faithful. Niners win 37-29. Suck it easy grant cone. U hater.
why read his stuff if you dont like him?
Remember when he b***hed and complained when we picked A.J. Jenkins? He's a tool.
Originally posted by jreff22:

his s**t is still linked for some reason from the main page. I've accidentally clicked on his blog a few times.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by jreff22:

his s**t is still linked for some reason from the main page. I've accidentally clicked on his blog a few times.

Exactly I couldnt help but see it on the 49erswebzone news page. I think dropping his link from the news would be great.
Didn't read, don't read, won't read ... he's the total essence, of the APPLE not falling far from the tree.
LOL. This is like the 3rd thread created to bash Cohn. He's probably blushing at home reading this.
I'd just like to think there's more to life than pegging.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninermedic:
I'd just like to think there's more to life than pegging.

too good
douche, just like his father.
Flamer
Originally posted by D-Money:
I cant belive this guy actually covers the 49ers. He is a moron and will do anything for attention and posts on his blog. No wonder Harbaugh, niner players, and niner fans wish this guy was shinning shoes instead of covering our team. Week 1, what weve been waiting for more than 8 months and this guy's title for his column is packers beat niners. WTF. I dont want to hear it, I think we should all take turns slapping him in the face. His ignorance is beyoind the imaginable, He says the packers are going to double both aldon smith and justin smith. HUH? I dont get it. The guy is product of a loser father, and his father gave birth to a loser kid. Go niners. Be faithful. Niners win 37-29. Suck it easy grant cone. U hater.

I don't read his stuff. Tightend, Running Back, Lt, Lg. Go ahead, that's only going to hurt them Mcdonald, and Brooks aren't chumps.