There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
people need to call or email his paper and have this ass clown fired.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/99999999/MISC/284251681

I already did that months ago.

Gonna have to do it again.
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Yah I just them an email and also posted on his twitter page. I cant stand it when people who are supposed to be "professionals" are so inadequate.
I'm pissed that the guy gets the privilege of a press pass so that he can continue his irrational personal vendetta against a single 49er player.

Calling himself a journalist is an insult to people who actually do journalism.
lol Grant Cohn is astonished that football players get yelled at
  • Chief
  • Veteran
omg, I can't believe I clicked on this s**ttards link about Jenkings.

The coach got onto the rookie because the rookie messed up and to Grant Dong it "is the most astonishing thing I've ever seen in an NFL practice.".

How does this guy get paid to do this?
I refuse to click on anything Press Democrat until this imposter of a journalist is fired.....
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Yah I just them an email and also posted on his twitter page. I cant stand it when people who are supposed to be "professionals" are so inadequate.

I just finished emailing them again. I'm going to have to start a protest campaign or something... ugh.

One of the editors that I emailed last time retired (I got an auto-response), so I sent him a congratulatory note at his home email.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
The quickest way to get him fired is to ignore his writing. The more you complain the more popular his writing is perceived by his boss etc.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MarkD:
The quickest way to get him fired is to ignore his writing. The more you complain the more popular his writing is perceived by his boss etc.

I went three months before I even checked to see if he was still employed after the last email I sent. Lulz.
He's deleting my comments on his blog.
Grant is a master at creating juicy article titles, but he is an utter failure at delivering quality content.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
well, that tells you all you need to know about him. sad thing is,, he is so arrogant that he does not know how foolish he looks or sounds when he writes blather like that. you know i used to be a titch bit critical of the jj pick but now I really want him to succeed
Originally posted by MarkD:

I haven't clicked on his links in months (and if I did it was unintentional). I don't see how me complaining in this thread has any bearing on his perceived popularity.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Ditto.

The guy is a clown. I saw the link title in the news section and knew immediately he wrote it. lol talk about a mountain out of a mole hill. Most astonishing thing he's ever seen? He makes it sound like the coach Morton was tripping on bath salts eating AJ's face.
The web-zone is too good to have any of his articles on display. I was a loyal follower of the site for years, however, as soon as G. Cohn took over it fell off the cliff. Nothing he says has any interest.