There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

I am amazed 49er fans actually blew 23 pages on the cohns. Amazing. Sounds like something that could only happen in preseason/TC/OTAs. Jeez, i guess that's where we are.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I am amazed 49er fans actually blew 23 pages on the cohns. Amazing. Sounds like something that could only happen in preseason/TC/OTAs. Jeez, i guess that's where we are.

People don't realize that every time they click on one of their articles, there is less of a chance of them continuing to write about the 49ers. Or they do and they enjoy their articles. Who knows.

IMO it's better to b***h about it here on the Zone than to read their crap and give them credit for clicking on their link.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Half of the people on the zone wish they were one of the Cohns
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Half of the people on the zone wish they were one of the Cohns

99.9% of the people would write better material.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
99.9% of the people would write better material.

Lol uh no they wouldn't. I've seen the stupidest s**t I've ever read on the web zone.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Lol uh no they wouldn't. I've seen the stupidest s**t I've ever read on the web zone.

• AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
DirtyP strokin' the Cohn bone.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:

lmao.

one of the funniest things I have ever read on this forum

to DirtyP
edit: with all the stupid stuff on here, there is just as much - if not more - intelligence posters with interesting and educational topics. I have learned a lot reading the topics on this website.
[ Edited by Garcia on Jul 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by AmpLee:

lmao.

to DirtyP
edit: with all the stupid stuff on here, there is just as much - if not more - intelligence posters with interesting and educational topics. I have learned a lot reading the topics on this website.

Yeah me to. If I had field, coach and player access like he does, I would write articles actually about football. This guy writes about drama and tries to make headlines with soap opera topics.
lmao.

to DirtyP

No there isn't. There are a bunch of people regurgitating the rhetoric of beat writers who don't know anything about football and trying to pass it off as their own knowledge. There are probably about a couple dozen or so posters that actually have input worth reading. No need to take it personal I wasn't talking about you lol
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jul 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM ]

Well, he is actually making the niners look bad with his stupid articles about AJ Jenkins and his bashing ot Anthony Davis.

Even AD hates him and goes out of his way to insult Cohn on twitter.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Fired yet? f**k that... killed yet?

Can we please eliminate father and son already?

Dude, fired is fine, wishing death or harm isn't. Dont do that.

What if he got fired, in accordance w/my wishes, then kills himself in despair? That's not me wishing him direct harm, but the fullfillment of my wish indirectly leads to his demise. Am I still at fault, in the grand scheme?

BEST. ACTOR. EVER. (as long as he is playing a character that is stoned/alien/incabable of displaying human emotion)
Originally posted by Youngb:
People don't realize that every time they click on one of their articles, there is less of a chance of them continuing to write about the 49ers. Or they do and they enjoy their articles. Who knows.

I enjoy reading their articles.....only so I can scroll down to the bottom of the page to see people clown them in the comments section.