There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

Originally posted by BayArea:
His strategy is to purposely be hated by everyone who reads his s**t. It makes us come back to see what idiotic thing he will say next. It's a dumb strategy and he doesn't realize that if he actually wrote non biased pieces with actual facts and real football incite it would be a much better strategy.

It's definitly a near sided strategy, he isnt smart enough to be the prick Skip Bayless is so he has probably peaked with this blog. If he wrote well and constructively with good insight and unbiased criticism he could possibly have a shot at national news in the future.

IMO he played this all wrong... if he just left the haterade shock jock mentality with his dad but posted counter arguments in a constructive professional manner, he could of created a local father son rivalry with Sr. being the senile old bat making crazy accusations and the son defusing them with logic and rationale.... and both writers would get more hits.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by BayArea:
His strategy is to purposely be hated by everyone who reads his s**t. It makes us come back to see what idiotic thing he will say next. It's a dumb strategy and he doesn't realize that if he actually wrote non biased pieces with actual facts and real football incite it would be a much better strategy.

It's definitly a near sided strategy, he isnt smart enough to be the prick Skip Bayless is so he has probably peaked with this blog. If he wrote well and constructively with good insight and unbiased criticism he could possibly have a shot at national news in the future.

IMO he played this all wrong... if he just left the haterade shock jock mentality with his dad but posted counter arguments in a constructive professional manner, he could of created a local father son rivalry with Sr. being the senile old bat making crazy accusations and the son defusing them with logic and rationale.... and both writers would get more hits.

I have a feeling he will set all this up with a turnaround during the season if the Niners play well and him using the fact that he doesn't have a homer bias opinion so his positive articles hold more weight compared to the other writers since he was a #1 critic.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by BayArea:
His strategy is to purposely be hated by everyone who reads his s**t. It makes us come back to see what idiotic thing he will say next. It's a dumb strategy and he doesn't realize that if he actually wrote non biased pieces with actual facts and real football incite it would be a much better strategy.

It's definitly a near sided strategy, he isnt smart enough to be the prick Skip Bayless is so he has probably peaked with this blog. If he wrote well and constructively with good insight and unbiased criticism he could possibly have a shot at national news in the future.

IMO he played this all wrong... if he just left the haterade shock jock mentality with his dad but posted counter arguments in a constructive professional manner, he could of created a local father son rivalry with Sr. being the senile old bat making crazy accusations and the son defusing them with logic and rationale.... and both writers would get more hits.

I'm not sure any son raised by Lowell Cohn is capable of logic and rationality.
Fired yet? Seriously, I haven't clicked a PD link in weeks. I haven't been any less informed about the 49ers, and I have more time on my hands, without listening to a snot-nosed little spit-fcuk pretend to know anything about the game of football. It's been good. Someday he'll be gone, and we might have good Niners news sources again (Matts, Branch, Inman, and NOT a Clohn)
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Fired yet? Seriously, I haven't clicked a PD link in weeks. I haven't been any less informed about the 49ers, and I have more time on my hands, without listening to a snot-nosed little spit-fcuk pretend to know anything about the game of football. It's been good. Someday he'll be gone, and we might have good Niners news sources again (Matts, Branch, Inman, and NOT a Clohn)

Fired yet? f**k that... killed yet?

Can we please eliminate father and son already?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,463
Originally posted by Garcia:

  • kush
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,656
I bet Grant really would go for a good pegging if he came across Kathryn

but is it 8 inches ?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Garcia:


Dude you got it pegged!!!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Garcia:


Dude you got it pegged!!!

lolololol
Originally posted by BayArea:
Fired yet? f**k that... killed yet?

Can we please eliminate father and son already?

Dude, fired is fine, wishing death or harm isn't. Dont do that.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Fired yet? f**k that... killed yet?

Can we please eliminate father and son already?

Dude, fired is fine, wishing death or harm isn't. Dont do that.

What if he got fired, in accordance w/my wishes, then kills himself in despair? That's not me wishing him direct harm, but the fullfillment of my wish indirectly leads to his demise. Am I still at fault, in the grand scheme?
i havent read an article since he literally cried that we didnt get fleener
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,463
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Fired yet? f**k that... killed yet?

Can we please eliminate father and son already?

Dude, fired is fine, wishing death or harm isn't. Dont do that.

What if he got fired, in accordance w/my wishes, then kills himself in despair? That's not me wishing him direct harm, but the fullfillment of my wish indirectly leads to his demise. Am I still at fault, in the grand scheme?