There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

How is he cold hearted if a deal has been presented to smith. You can't wait forever for someone to sign.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This guy is a f**king idiot. Didn't he write an article earlier stating that if the 49ers were serious about winning the Super Bowl that they had to sign Manning? Now that they are looking into it he does an about face. Jerk off.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
You don't get me to read an Lowell article by telling me it's a Lowell article. You have to hyperlink it with some crazy headline, pretty much the same way you Rick Roll people.

Rick Lowelled?
Lol!
I smell a bash lowell thread! pretty plz!
[ Edited by Bryant4everYoung on Mar 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
This guy is a f**king idiot. Didn't he write an article earlier stating that if the 49ers were serious about winning the Super Bowl that they had to sign Manning? Now that they are looking into it he does an about face. Jerk off.

THIS
lolwell
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I'm a honeybadger and I don't care.
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
How is he cold hearted if a deal has been presented to smith. You can't wait forever for someone to sign.

telling the players that they are top priority and drumming them up and not resigning them looks a little cold hearted.

Morgan...
Alex....
Blake....

I understand the bidding war aspect but we could of signed Morgan before FA started. I don't care that he walked but I thought we would of never had the chance to do so.
Lowell is a DOUCHE
If you would read the article he is agreeing with what Harbaugh is doing and even compared him to Walsh (trading Montana and letting Lott go Plan B FA) and his ability to be a cold hearted individual when it come to what is best for the team.
This is a big man's game, a f**king business, grow up Lowell.
Lowell and Grant are the cold hearted ones, IMO. They take every opportunity they can to piss on Alex Smith. As I wrote on Lowell's blog:

"I really don't see it this way. Both men know it's a business. Smith knew it last year when the 49ers went after Hasselbeck. Smith & Harbaugh can continue still be friendly no matter what happens. If Smith comes back, he would be fine. It was Manning, not Henne, they were looking at. I think he'd understand that. And if Smith goes somewhere else because SF signs Manning, then he'll be glad he had the one year with Harbaugh because it helped him professionally and monetarily as he goes to antother team.

In the end, either way, I doubt there's bad blood at all."
[ Edited by captveg on Mar 16, 2012 at 3:55 PM ]
So was Walsh.

That what seperates great men from the meek.

You have to make cold hearted decision for the betterment of the group, sometimes at others' expense.

If Harbaugh didn't at least consider Manning, he wasn't doing his job.
Lowell is small penised
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Originally posted by ImaMod:
I'm a honeybadger and I don't care.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is a big man's game, a f**king business, grow up Lowell.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Lowell is a DOUCHE

All of these