There are 177 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

I have a hunch that Grant will be fired on Monday.

He just essentially called Anthony Davis retarded on Twitter. Also questioned how long his career will last.

Press Dem can't let that fly, can they?
Originally posted by NickSh49:

He just essentially called Anthony Davis retarded on Twitter. Also questioned how long his career will last.

Davis' career will last longer than that f*g. Needs to get canned for calling somebody retarded
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

I agree with everything Anthony Davis said. He basically said he knows nothing about football and needs his press pass to be taken away

Anthony Davis: Its not about that one article. Its about him being associated with a professional football team when he obviously knows nothing about FB.
Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 14:21:04

Anthony Davis: Sayin i 'squealed like a child' is not why he shouldnt be allowed in the facility. Thats not even an insult just a terrible description lol

Anthony Davis: RT @KENNYDAKID101: @AnthonyDavis76 if you're talkin about cohn, then yeah i agree with you. Guy is a idiot, horrible sports blogger!

Anthony Davis: His press pass should be taken away. Its a insult to the other writers.
Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 14:31:57

lol

Anthony Davis: RT @StopCohn: #StopCohn #StopCohn #StopCohn #StopCohn #StopCohn #StopCohn#StopCohn #StopCohn #StopCohn #StopCohn #StopCohn #StopCohn #S ...Anthony Davis: Im not connected to that twitter acct. in anyway. But im also not against it. I support it.#StopCohn
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
LOL.

I guess 49ers PR takes Sundays off.
can someone quote cohns t**tter?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
can someone quote cohns t**tter?

why did you censor twitter?

Grant Cohn ‏ @grantcohn
@Ruthless_Sports @AnthonyDavis76 AD - I thought you dropped out of this. Glad to have you back. Your pal, Grant.
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite
4:19 PM - 13 May 12 via web · Details

Seriously this is so childish it I know the SRPD will discipline him but it is pretty ridiculous that he cant let it go. AD is just messing around, even if he really doesnt like little Cohn he is just messing around on his phone while watching tv, its not like he is obsessively writing retorts like Cohn is.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
They're really going at it.

I wonder if anthony davis can actually get him fired.
grantcohn @AnthonyDavis76 What's the over/under on your career, AD

cant believe a proffesional 49ers journalist would write that
sounds to me like cohn is butt hurt because his dbag son will no longer be aloud around the team.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

They wouldn't.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Davis' career will last longer than that f*g. Needs to get canned for calling somebody retarded

Technically, he didn't call him retarded. Anthony Davis said Cohn was "a little slow" and "not too bright." Cohn said he thought the same about Davis.

I often wonder what it's like to be Grant and/or Lowell, and how they are family and they live their lives being generally hated by a majority of their target audience. That must be a weird way to live. I can only wonder what kind of advice Lowell gives Grant regarding messes like these. It's actually kinda fascinating when you think about it...
Originally posted by A-R-S:
They're really going at it.

I wonder if anthony davis can actually get him fired.
if he keeps up what hes doing he will piss of all the 49ers

then he would get fired
Doesn't matter. He's just a guy with an opinion. Let's see what Davis does in pass protection.

If Jenkins is go-to, then young Cohn's opinon fades into the ether.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Quote:

He must have deleted that because it didn't show up on my timeline.

All this over the word "squealed".