There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

Uncle Lowell expresses his wisdom on Jim Harbaugh!!
http://cohn.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/15251/jim-harbaugh-is-cold-hearted/
Lowell is so angry. He should go hang out with his kid. Maybe the younger one can teach him some pointers.
Lowell and wisdom in the same sentence?
Lowell needs to retire.

Won't read, lol.
1st he was saying we didn't want to win if we didn't go after Manning and now he's speaking out the other side?

But he's pretty funny....
Lol Lowell what a troll.. him and his silly interpretations
I have always said this. Harbaugh was making a big mistake to be so publicy supportive of Smith. He went above and beyond and that is just not a professional thing to do.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT DOORS MAY OPEN UP.

Do not over commit like this.

Though I do understand he felt the need to boost Alex's confidence based on the fact that even his own fan base is fractured
You don't get me to read an Lowell article by telling me it's a Lowell article. You have to hyperlink it with some crazy headline, pretty much the same way you Rick Roll people.
He just wrote the article about him acting like a 12 year old. Harbaugh probably hasn't even talked to the media since the season ended. Guy gets paid to write you think he could do some in depth analyzing and come up with some good insight instead of this garbage.

Honestly, don't even post the garbage... just leads to more people reading it which keeps him in business.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM ]
Personally I love the Cohn's.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
You don't get me to read an Lowell article by telling me it's a Lowell article. You have to hyperlink it with some crazy headline, pretty much the same way you Rick Roll people.

Rick Lowelled?
Originally posted by danimal:
I have always said this. Harbaugh was making a big mistake to be so publicy supportive of Smith. He went above and beyond and that is just not a professional thing to do.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT DOORS MAY OPEN UP.

Do not over commit like this.

Though I do understand he felt the need to boost Alex's confidence based on the fact that even his own fan base is fractured

Yes...JH needs to keep his mouth shut when it comes to making GM type comments about players.
Let me give you an example. Lets say we get Peyton Manning and he struggles a bit. I don't want Harbaugh pimpin Peyton in every other sound byte. s**t maybe Rodgers suffers and injury and Flynn wins the MVP and Aaron Rodgers is available next year.

Guess who Harbaugh should and would want next?

The nature of the biz dictates it was very unprofessional of Harbaugh to say the things he was saying and spending extra time with Alex on the golf course and such
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Rick Lowelled?

Yes. Any time I click on a link and see that weasely wide-eyed burger muncher, I click back.

Cold hearted is killing your own mother for an inheritance. This is just an opportunistic business move.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Anybody want to copy the article into here so we can read it without actually supporting him?