There are 336 users in the forums

Spencer released

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Spencer had a good run. But it seemed that he was ever healthy the last few years. He always had great games against the tards and that hit on Kitna is one of my favorite 49er highlights. Good luck to him.
Wearing gearing up to sign somebody this means...
Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Just-released cornerback Shawntae Spencer already drawing interest from four teams.
Too bad he didn't rape somebody. He could have kept a roster spot.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Redeemer:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Win-Win for both parties

Spencer can hook up with another team , and we get some more cap room

Good luck Shawntae , best of luck , Just dont sign with Seattle, Arizona or St Louis

Agreed.

in all seriousness the Cards need a CB after Richard Marshall bolted for MIA lol.

Hate to see him go, but it is about business. He is still a good player so don't be surprised if he stays in the NFC West.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

I'm going to miss him. He was a very good 49er. 4 teams have already shown interest. Shows you that he is respected around the league. I still think he would have been very solid opposite of Rogers. He played lights out in 2009.

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by sfout:
Matt Maiocco ‏ @MaioccoCSN Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Within minutes of release becoming official, ex-49ers CB Shawntae Spencer told me he received phone call from Texans DBs coach Vance Joseph.

glad he is likely to land somewhere quickly....

wasn't Vance one of Dingleberry's men?

yes but as someone said above he has 3 other suitors.I'm happy for him, we're just going young thats all.
Good move. Dude just couldn't keep his head in the game for the entire game. Would always fall asleep and get beat bad at least once a game.

Originally posted by TlSSER:
Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Just-released cornerback Shawntae Spencer already drawing interest from four teams.

/=He is a still a solid starter.
goodbye and goodluck

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by TlSSER:

/=He is a still a solid starter.
+One of the few CB's that could cover Fitzgerald

Share 49ersWebzone