There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Spencer released

We're going to sign more FA. i hope we sign two more WRs.
one WR in FA and one in draft to develop we still dont know how productive a 35 year old 1 year removed from NFL moss will be

thats why i think getting royal or lloyd is a must

get hill wright in 1st or marvin jones in 2nd along with a RG depending where you go WR
I always liked Spencer, I hope he does well wherever he ends up.
Originally posted by HomerJ:

This.
Hope he catches on somewhere. Felt like he got a raw deal here but never heard a word.
Larry Fitzgerald's nemesis has left the building
$21.649M under, will be $18.649M when Rogers deal is signed and known.
Thought they were going to trade him. Guess there weren't any takers, so they let him go so he could catch on with another team. Classy move by the organization. Good luck, Shawtae!
Forget about him! Alan you're in! Come on! 1:50 mark

Originally posted by 1swift:
Hope he catches on somewhere. Felt like he got a raw deal here but never heard a word.

Yeah kind of a strange situation for Spencer. I wonder what happened to him. He was a starter to not active last season.
Originally posted by HomerJ:

If you look at the NY Giants and the Patriots super bowl teams, something like 70% of their roster turned from their last superbowl. Crazy, but that is the NFL. You always are looking to upgrade the team, and if Spencer was not on the short list to compete releasing him was the right thing.
SIGN HIM
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Class act, hope you land on a team that will give you more playing time than you got last year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GORO:
Class act, hope you land on a team that will give you more playing time than you got last year.

Yeah, good kid. Best of luck to him.
Now he literally is "Spencer for hire."