There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What FA left do you wana sign

Manningham and Schilens. The former for his playmaking skills and the latter because he's a big, fast WR. I'd draft Fleener to add to the mix and then we've got a pretty darn good receiving corps.
Parrish, Hutch and Sims-Walker/Manningham
I'd take Manningham. He's young, athletic and he gets separation.
Originally posted by SFrush:
I'd take Manningham. He's young, athletic and he gets separation.

keep in mind hes playing the 3rb best CB on the team

ill pass
Originally posted by fister30:
Originally posted by Kezar1965:
Micheal Bush

The 49ers need him. Bush > Hunter
We definitely don't need Bush. I thought Hunter did well with the limited touches he got. Bush is just a worse version of Frank Gore.
Royal, Ginn, L. Davis, Payton Manning ha....but serious about the first three. I want some F#@$ing speed at the WR position...and I mean everyone of them. Add Fleener and Owusu in the draft and we'll have some serious passing threats.
[ Edited by bigwads on Mar 14, 2012 at 8:14 PM ]
Bush isn't coming here, he wants to be THE back, Gore is THE back here, and should be. Plus Bush will get a nice deal once the first wave goes by. The key positions not touched at all are RB, S, LB and OL.

Rather wait till draft day and get a 3rd or 4th rd RB.
Still want Royal and if we go cheap...Cotchery and Caldwell
Originally posted by jreff22:

I was thinking Cotchery earlier. He looked nice in Pittsburgh and was a good WR in NY, so he would be a nice pickup for 2 yr deal.

Royal will cost 5M a yr. I want Royal, but prefer Ginn back.

Want Ginn back and another WR, either Schillens or Cotchery.

OG might be best to wait for draft day.
I'd love to get Royal AND Manningham.....who knows if Moss will work out and if he does he's 1-2 year guy. get Manningham as a starting WR and Royal as a slot/KR/PR. we need a RG bad, I'm glad we didn't give Snyder 5 years. If we don't sign someone like Hutch then I hope we use our 1st round on a RG.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by jreff22:

I was thinking Cotchery earlier. He looked nice in Pittsburgh and was a good WR in NY, so he would be a nice pickup for 2 yr deal.

Royal will cost 5M a yr. I want Royal, but prefer Ginn back.

Want Ginn back and another WR, either Schillens or Cotchery.

OG might be best to wait for draft day.

If we have to spend another 1-2 mill per on Royal compared to Ginn I would still do it, he is a WR that can actually play WR.

Cotch would be a perfect replacement for Morgan, and is a better WR IMO
Alex Smith
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Bush isn't coming here, he wants to be THE back, Gore is THE back here, and should be. Plus Bush will get a nice deal once the first wave goes by. The key positions not touched at all are RB, S, LB and OL.

Rather wait till draft day and get a 3rd or 4th rd RB.

this
We need to have a Royal or Ginn thats a fact. KR/PR was a big bonus last season and i would hate to lose that

Then between Manninham or LLoyd and take a RG or TE in the 1st round
or Shillens and a WR 1st round pick.
Just one more vet FA wideout... we get two, and we won't be drafting one in the first 4 rds.

Leaning towards Eddie Royal, and no, I don't think it will or should cost 5 mil per yr. I'd be okay with a Schilenz or Lloyd maybe.. if they check out physically and mentally. Would also like to add one depth OL... but I haven't poured over the leftover available options yet.
[ Edited by oldman9er on Mar 15, 2012 at 5:18 AM ]