LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Aquitted at the criminal trial. He's not a bad guy. The jury said NOT GUILTY. So accept it. For all we know this could be a gold digger. Civil lawsuit means nothing. It just means somebody wants money. It doesn't mean they are right.

But why did he lie to police about having sex with her? She was pregnant with his baby.....
Aquitted at the criminal trial. He's not a bad guy. The jury said NOT GUILTY. So accept it. For all we know this could be a gold digger. Civil lawsuit means nothing. It just means somebody wants money. It doesn't mean they are right.

isnt that what people were saying about OJ? wonder how that turned out
  • KID9R
  • Veteran

ya, and Ben Rapeandhurther didn't do anything wrong either.
I wanted him when he was coming out and I think the kid will turn some heads.....just needs to get this legal crap behind him.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

But why did he lie to police about having sex with her? She was pregnant with his baby.....

That makes him embarrased to say he had sex with her. Maybe he has another GF on the side and didn't want her to know. It doesn't make him guilty of rape. Having sex with her is not rape. The criminal trial jury of 12 people DID NOT BELIEVE the rape story and voted NOT GUILTY. So that tells you something.

That makes him embarrased to say he had sex with her. Maybe he has another GF on the side and didn't want her to know. It doesn't make him guilty of rape. Having sex with her is not rape. The criminal trial jury of 12 people DID NOT BELIEVE the rape story and voted NOT GUILTY. So that tells you something.

Although I agree the legal system does make dumb decisions and I'm sure he was able to hire one hell of an attorney.

A jury of 12 people also said that OJ Simpson was not guilty.
[ Edited by BrianGO on May 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
I wanted him when he was coming out and I think the kid will turn some heads.....just needs to get this legal crap behind him.

I was thrilled when we signed Perrish Cox. He has a lot of talent.

wow did a great job against aj green
Watch out Ginn or This kid will take your job. He has game speed of a dangerous return man, with the ball-hawking skills of a real receiver. Despite being undersized for the modern NFL CB, Cox's instincts cannot be ignored. His angles and anticipation of the balls trajectory are amazing. With the proper coaching (Donatell) Cox can develop into a dual threat at both CB and return man. Our beloved Team has scored again.

Because the 'powers that be' accused him, does not make him guilty! Think for one moment how anyone of us have broken the law....in any stretch of the imagination. Everything is against the law, fellas. You just have not been caught yet. I do not condone the alleged charges, but I always question the law. A jury acquitted this young man, and I believe that the Niners did their homework. The man is innocent despite the pompous opinions.
Originally posted by 49ers_4ever:

Because the 'powers that be' accused him, does not make him guilty! Think for one moment how anyone of us have broken the law....in any stretch of the imagination. Everything is against the law, fellas. You just have not been caught yet. I do not condone the alleged charges, but I always question the law. A jury acquitted this young man, and I believe that the Niners did their homework. The man is innocent despite the pompous opinions.

Wrong quote**
[ Edited by LAFortyNinerfan on May 5, 2012 at 6:40 PM ]

His girlfriend was there with them and allegedly got some action with the accuser herself, so I doubt Cox was worried about hiding anything from her.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

His girlfriend was there with them and allegedly got some action with the accuser herself, so I doubt Cox was worried about hiding anything from her.

Maybe he was hiding it from his other girlfriend. How do you know how many GF's he has?....
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

Maybe he was hiding it from his other girlfriend. How do you know how many GF's he has?....

Haha
Share 49ersWebzone