There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Does anybody think this might be a bad idea?

Off 2 get me some some crab legs and shrimp from hooters, gotta hav it -#fb

https://twitter.com/#!/pcox16/status/182561350311088128




Not exactly the best Twitter picture for someone who is looking to change his image.
San Francisco 49ers ‏ @49ers
New #49ers CB Perrish Cox (@pcox16) has chosen No. 20 for his uniform number
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Does anybody think this might be a bad idea?

Off 2 get me some some crab legs and shrimp from hooters, gotta hav it -#fb

https://twitter.com/#!/pcox16/status/182561350311088128




Not exactly the best Twitter picture for someone who is looking to change his image.
what was the pic? cant find it
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Does anybody think this might be a bad idea?

Off 2 get me some some crab legs and shrimp from hooters, gotta hav it -#fb

https://twitter.com/#!/pcox16/status/182561350311088128




Not exactly the best Twitter picture for someone who is looking to change his image.

I saw the tweet earlier and thought the same thing. Dude needs to avoid hooters for awhile.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,057
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
"We have a plan....to pick up a number of malcontents and rapists.....because they are cheap".
- Jed York

As far as I know, we did not sign a rapist.

If you are talking about Perrish Cox, you should at least take into account the fact that he was tried and acquitted.

Whose point of view should we trust, yours or the twelve men and women who served on the jury.

Excuse me, but I have to go with the people who examined the evidence and listened to the cases presented by prosecution and the defense.
^ think he was joking my n***ah
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
^ think he was joking my n***ah

Think again.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,187
Originally posted by buck:
As far as I know, we did not sign a rapist.

If you are talking about Perrish Cox, you should at least take into account the fact that he was tried and acquitted.

Whose point of view should we trust, yours or the twelve men and women who served on the jury.

Excuse me, but I have to go with the people who examined the evidence and listened to the cases presented by prosecution and the defense.
I do very respectfully disagree with my friend the dog. He deserves a second chance and while you have to go by what he does and not what he says, he sounds like he really is sorry and wants to move forward. we have a need with depth in the cornerback area and you know we need a decent kick returner who can back up ginn if he is signed or a rookie that we draft.For every failed lawrence phillips thing there is a nice ahmed brooks success when it comes to players who have messed up in thier lives. For years all we hear is how the patriots and bill are the only team who can turn bad apples around,,,, well who is to say the torch has been passed and now maybe we can be that kind of a team.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,057
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by buck:
As far as I know, we did not sign a rapist.

If you are talking about Perrish Cox, you should at least take into account the fact that he was tried and acquitted.

Whose point of view should we trust, yours or the twelve men and women who served on the jury.

Excuse me, but I have to go with the people who examined the evidence and listened to the cases presented by prosecution and the defense.
I do very respectfully disagree with my friend the dog. He deserves a second chance and while you have to go by what he does and not what he says, he sounds like he really is sorry and wants to move forward. we have a need with depth in the cornerback area and you know we need a decent kick returner who can back up ginn if he is signed or a rookie that we draft.For every failed lawrence phillips thing there is a nice ahmed brooks success when it comes to players who have messed up in thier lives. For years all we hear is how the patriots and bill are the only team who can turn bad apples around,,,, well who is to say the torch has been passed and now maybe we can be that kind of a team.

Interesting, but confusing. I had to read it twice to realize when you began talking about Cox and not Maddog.

I thought that Maddog was the antecedent of your first he.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,187
Originally posted by buck:
Interesting, but confusing. I had to read it twice to realize when you began talking about Cox and not Maddog.

I thought that Maddog was the antecedent of your first he.
independent thinker
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
^ think he was joking my n***ah

Think again.

yeah you obviously don't know mad dog
civil suit

dont think it would result in any jail time

but could impact his play
Article link from Barrows on the Civil Suit:

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/05/cox-vying-for-a-spot-at-cb-named-in-civil-suit.html
Aquitted at the criminal trial. He's not a bad guy. The jury said NOT GUILTY. So accept it. For all we know this could be a gold digger. Civil lawsuit means nothing. It just means somebody wants money. It doesn't mean they are right.