There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
WillistheWall was right; you're more a fan of the courtroom drama than common sense, or what it means, or the actual implications.

FWIW, I never followed this case, and I'm not upset about the signing. But I do think WtW had a point about people excusing Cox's actions just because he's on our team now. I'm willing to believe that Cox made a mistake, no matter what actually happened, that he's paid some penalty for it by basically losing a year of his career, and now he has a chance to prove that he's not a bad dude and to earn his career back. I hope he plays well for us and makes the team.

I'm not a "fan" of anything. I am just stating the facts as well as saying I'm not bandwagoning onto the guy because we signed him. When he got acquitted I started a research session out of boredom and I personally believe the system worked in his favor on top of him proving that there was reasonable doubt and a lack of evidence of any kind to suggest anything beyond consensual sex with her.

I think the signing is one hell of a steal for us as the guy will do anything and everything to succeed and now and should he screw up even once in the smallest of ways we can kick him to the curb and say we tried.

i think its a good signing. i think your reasons for "why he's not a rapist" are stupid.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by Psinex:
She wasn't just drunk though. Allegedly, Perrish Cox administered some kind of drug like Rohypnol aka roofies that knocked her out. Even Perrish's teammate testified in court that Cox said, "She's ready." Cox claims that he didn't have sex with her, even though she's pregnant with a baby that has his DNA.

I don't think the average guy uses roofies to knock a girl out so they can have sex with her. Sure, he got acquited, but that doesn't mean that he's clean. I am not a big fan of this signing. If there's anything I hate, it's a rapist. I can't even look at Kobe Bryant without feeling disgust, much less watch him play basketball. For all the women who cry wolf, there are real victims that get humiliated by high profile lawyers of star athletes, with details of their personal sexual history from the case leaked to the press (which is illegal). That's what Kobe Bryant's scumbag lawyer did to the girl, and what is even more vile is that his lawyer was a woman.

A) She told the nurse at the hospital she only had 4 drinks and doesnt know how she got so drunk so she THOUGHT she may have been drugged... Then Thomas testified under oath that she wasnt even that wasted, reiterated by her telling him "you missed out on some great girl on girl action".... so we are expected to believe she got roofied, passed out, got raped, woke up and started girl on girl action with Cox's ex girlfriend there, then cries rape and we are supposed to automatically take her side? Burden of proof is on her... and her only proof is that she was into it at the time, which is why the prosecution never put her on the stand because she would have admitted to falsely accusing Cox therefor incriminating herself.

B) Kobe is a douche no doubt, but he didnt rape that chick either. Once again that girl cried rape and was found to be a slut as her panties had 4-5 DNA samples from OTHER MEN besides Kobe. She banged 4 dudes in the same unwashed pair of underpants and Im supposed to be on her side lol.

If the Duke Lacrosse case showed us anything its that people lie in embarassing situations and District Attorneys are trigger happy to prosecute these cases with no evidence counting on the court of public opinion to get them their verdict.

how come you can call kobe's accuser a slut but rush cant call sandra fluke a slut? do you have any sponsers i can puch to boycott you?
Cox has good size and quickness. He got his NFL career off to a bad start in Denver, then had some off the field issues. Baalke did his homework and he and Harbaugh were convinced his troubles are behind him. Former teammate of Kendall Hunter. Has some CB and KR skills. If we sign Eric Wright, we'll be pretty set at that position.
New Perrish!
i love Cox.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Cox has good size

lulz
He can't be a rapist, CAUSE if he was a rapist that means O.J. is a killer ha ha. No really he was acquited of al charges so whatever. He is a good corner and return man to keep fumbles from returning.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Cox has good size

lulz

I wanted to draft him and think we targeted him in the second in his class, but Denver snagged him and Philly got the next db on our board and we had to settle for you know who
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Mar 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM ]
Harbaugh said that he forgives everybody EXCEPT anybody who puts their hands on a woman. This dude raped a girl.....Whats goin on Harbaugh?
After reading up on him I actually like the signing, I think culliver will be the starter but this guys looks like he's got potential, reminds me of the Tarrell brown situation
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Harbaugh said that he forgives everybody EXCEPT anybody who puts their hands on a woman. This dude raped a girl.....Whats goin on Harbaugh?

Um......guilty even after being proven innocent......the chick that accused him changed her story a few times, what is clear is that they had sex together, but there was no proof that he actually raped her or that it wasn't consensual.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
for years all we read and hear is how , if there is one coach who can turn a troubled player around it is new england,, well why the hell can we not become that team, maybe its time people start to say , you know if there is one coach who can turn guys like moss and cox around its JH. i know someone are upset with moss and cox with hiter off the field issues but who is to say that we and our coach are going to be known, as new england was for years,, as the team and coach who can turn those sorts of people around?
Originally posted by cciowa:
for years all we read and hear is how , if there is one coach who can turn a troubled player around it is new england,, well why the hell can we not become that team, maybe its time people start to say , you know if there is one coach who can turn guys like moss and cox around its JH. i know someone are upset with moss and cox with hiter off the field issues but who is to say that we and our coach are going to be known, as new england was for years,, as the team and coach who can turn those sorts of people around?

Plus Donatell coached Cox in Denver so he probably has a good read on his exact knucklehead potential. This is a guy, albeit immature, who was considered to be a first round talent but dropped due to character issues. 49ers are going to be paying him the minimum for 2 years, is that not worth it to take a shot on someone with talent like his?
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Cox has good size

lulz

ahahahha