There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Free Agent Rumor Thread

Originally posted by HessianDud:
then why did you post it like it was fact?

Just to piss you off! Jk.
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
then why did you post it like it was fact?

Just to piss you off! Jk.
Why get so sore? Everyone gets the same info around here so obviously I know no more than anyone else. Easy to figure out when someone is messing with you. Why get up in arms and threaten banning over a little bit of fun?
Why get so sore? Everyone gets the same info around here so obviously I know no more than anyone else. Easy to figure out when someone is messing with you. Why get up in arms and threaten banning over a little bit of fun?

because it's old

and not funny
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Mar 13, 2012 at 1:18 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Come on kids, no fighting.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Bears got brandon marshall for 2 third rounders...

Looks like theyre going to beat us in the race for a 1000 yd wr.

This is good as they are one of the teams looking for a WR, so if the niners still want a wr in the first, one less team looking.

Theyre all just mad that Peyton isnt actually visiting with us...........yet
Took people 2 minutes to figure me out and I called B.S. on myself. Why jump to ,"Oh lets Ban this guy!". Just ridiculous. If you can't have fun and mess with people on occasion why allow people to even post?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WildBill:

This is good as they are one of the teams looking for a WR, so if the niners still want a wr in the first, one less team looking.

Well, it wasn't very funny, so that may be a start. There is a place here to have fun. It's called the Parking Lot.

Now the Dolphins need a Receiver

This increases the 49ers' chances of snagging Stephen Hill in the first round.
Finnegan visiting Rams tomorrow, per Schefter.
Took people 2 minutes to figure me out and I called B.S. on myself. Why jump to ,"Oh lets Ban this guy!". Just ridiculous. If you can't have fun and mess with people on occasion why allow people to even post?

sounds like AIDS

If you want to go f around then go to the parking lot forum. Nobody wants to be tricked into thinking we signed a player or someone is visiting us.