There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Free Agent Rumor Thread

They could spread the hit over 20 years (18 each) and they were about 36 under. They have space.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Incarcerated Bob
**UPDATED NFL RUMORS**Source: Rams have just jumped in on Garcon (Bucs / 49ers / Miami) also in it.. Rams are going hard early

Good ole' Bob, lol.

This lol this.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Im sorry everybody I didn't realize I'd get this big of a reaction. I will try and make my posts more accurate.

La Confora did not say Peyton Manning is coming on Wed. It was a lie.

LOL
Incarcerated Bob
**UPDATED NFL RUMORS**Source: Rams have just jumped in on Garcon (Bucs / 49ers / Miami) also in it.. Rams are going hard early

Good ole' Bob, lol.

LOL @ that guy. He's hilarious. He gets ONE pick out of say...15...then goes on twitter and says, "YEA DAWG...I TOLD YOU HATERS!"
We still haven't signed anybody.

Baalke should be fired asap.

Originally posted by ImaMod:
I just realized that chilo rachal isnt on our team anymore

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Id rather have Robinson.

I would think Robinson will get much more money than Morgan. He's kind of up in the air though. He had talent with the Rams, couldn't stay healthy. Someone might pay him big off of one great year with the Cowboys... others might stay away. 11 tds in 4 games started and 14 total games... impressive though..
Alex Smith being looked at by the Iowa Barnstormers. Thus far showing little interest.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I just realized that chilo rachal isnt on our team anymore

There is an ebb and flow to all this. The 49ers approach mirrors what Michael Lombardi says. For those who are rabid about signing people and screaming without regard to the cap, you should read this. People think that if the niners can spend 130 mil then we should spend 130 mil, gotta consider the draft and if their are injuries, if you are making a run at the playoffs, always have a safety net give you options.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82789abc/article/understanding-ebb-and-flow-of-frenzied-freeagent-period
Incarcerated Bob is a moron
Originally posted by Marvin49:
They could spread the hit over 20 years (18 each) and they were about 36 under. They have space.

Man, some of these teams just don't learn though. Think of the hundreds of millions and maybe even close to a billion dollars that they have wasted on free agents going back to guys like the Deion in the 2000.
Moss+Crabtree= No top tier FA WR wants to come to 49ers

Only FA WR willing to take #3 money.

Hopefully Niners draft a beast WR!
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Moss+Crabtree= No top tier FA WR wants to come to 49ers

Only FA WR willing to take #3 money.

Hopefully Niners draft a beast WR!

How could you possibly know that?
Chad Henne visiting Jags and Orton visiting Cowboys.

Interesting situation for Dallas.