There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dream (but realistic) 2012 Roster

QB (3)- Smith, Kap, Tolzien
HB (3)- Gore, Hunter, Dixon/late pick
FB (1)- Miller
WR (5)- Mike Wallace, Crabtree, Morgan, Ginn, K. Williams
TE (4)- Davis, Walker, Byham/late pick, Jennings
OL (9)- Staley, Iupati, Goodwin, Snyder, Davis, Boone, Kilgore, Person, 2nd round interior lineman
DL (7)- Smith, Sope, RayMac, RJF, Tukuafu, Dobbs, I. Williams
LB (9)- Smith, Willis, Bowman, Brooks, Haralson (paycut), Grant, Gooden, Costanzo, 4th round OLB
CB (5)- Rogers, Brown, Culliver, Brock, late pick
S (5)- Goldson, Whitner, 3rd round pick, Spillman, Jones
K (1)- Akers
P (1)- Lee
Add Peyton hillis, Vincent Jackson to that = Superbowl.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Add Peyton hillis, Vincent Jackson to that = Superbowl.

I wouldn't want Peyton Hillis even if HE paid US. And I said realistic. Signing Wallace, Jackson, A. Smith, and Rogers is not realistic. As it is Rogers is looking quite iffy.
[ Edited by andes14 on Mar 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM ]
Originally posted by andes14:
I wouldn't want Peyton Hillis even if HE paid US. And I said realistic. Signing Wallace, Jackson, A. Smith, and Rogers is not realistic. As it is Rogers is looking quite iffy.

Yeah, I'm thinking Rogers will not be back. He's 31 and had the best year of his career this year on the best defense in the NFC. Somebody will overvalue him and that won't be us. Culliver and Brown will be our starters with help from a high draft pick.

As for WR's... I could see Wallace or Jackson, but certainly not both. I think more likely we resign Morgan and draft a WR in the first round. If Morgan returns to early 2011 form and we make a good draft pick that could be a solid WR corp.
Originally posted by andes14:
QB (3)- Smith, Kap, Tolzien
HB (3)- Gore, Hunter, Dixon/late pick
FB (1)- Miller
WR (5)- Mike Wallace, Crabtree, Morgan, Ginn, K. Williams
TE (4)- Davis, Walker, Byham/late pick, Jennings
OL (9)- Staley, Iupati, Goodwin, Snyder, Davis, Boone, Kilgore, Person, 2nd round interior lineman
DL (7)- Smith, Sope, RayMac, RJF, Tukuafu, Dobbs, I. Williams
LB (9)- Smith, Willis, Bowman, Brooks, Haralson (paycut), Grant, Gooden, Costanzo, 4th round OLB
CB (5)- Rogers, Brown, Culliver, Brock, late pick
S (5)- Goldson, Whitner, 3rd round pick, Spillman, Jones
K (1)- Akers
P (1)- Lee

I like it, that would be hard to get done money wise though.
All you did was add mike wallace and random draft picks lol
  • cgida
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 295
Originally posted by spizzy:
All you did was add mike wallace and random draft picks lol

I also feel Rogers att 31 will chase the $ - can't blame him for that.

We's be better off investinng tha $ in Brandon Carr -CB, KC - 25 and very solid player who'd excel w/our front 7 on D.
Originally posted by cgida:
Originally posted by spizzy:
All you did was add mike wallace and random draft picks lol


lol this lol
Originally posted by spizzy:
All you did was add mike wallace and random draft picks lol

Ya dude, I've been saying forever how I don't think we should add very many external players at all, this just reflects that while showing how I'd distribute the draft picks and who from the '11 roster I don't see on the '12 roster.
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by spizzy:
All you did was add mike wallace and random draft picks lol

Ya dude, I've been saying forever how I don't think we should add very many external players at all, this just reflects that while showing how I'd distribute the draft picks and who from the '11 roster I don't see on the '12 roster.

Well thanks for wasting all of our time then
I don't think they will get Wallace... I think they draft a WR like Hill or the TE Fleener in the 1st.
I also think they'll draft a RB relatively high, like in the 2nd or 3rd round to eventually replace Gore.
Guard, OLB, CB, and a WR/return specialist would follow.
Manning/Wayne.
Was Wallace your first round pick?
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Add Peyton hillis, Vincent Jackson to that = Superbowl.

I wouldn't want Peyton Hillis even if HE paid US. And I said realistic. Signing Wallace, Jackson, A. Smith, and Rogers is not realistic. As it is Rogers is looking quite iffy.

amen to that.