There are 700 users in the forums
Big Time KARMA!!!
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mar 2, 2012 at 4:09 PM
- okdkid
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,726
broooooo
Mar 2, 2012 at 4:10 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Already a thread on this in NFL Forum
IBTM
IBTM
Mar 2, 2012 at 4:11 PM
- Illaura49
- Veteran
- Posts: 16
Mar 2, 2012 at 4:17 PM
- JerryRice1848
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,224
Mar 2, 2012 at 4:20 PM
- 16to87
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,697
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Already a thread on this in NFL Forum
IBTM
this ^
Mar 2, 2012 at 5:16 PM
- popalpo
- Veteran
- Posts: 139
LOL...I can imagine what was said on the saint's sideline during 9er game.
"Coach, I can't do that today, these mu@#$az' are hittin back!!"
"Coach, I can't do that today, these mu@#$az' are hittin back!!"
[ Edited by popalpo on Mar 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM ]