There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SO WHICH NINER FA IS SIGNED NEXT?

I say Rogers for a decent price.......I don't think he's going to leave the team. He's too much of a leader and he's a great player. I say 4 years 32 million with a backloaded contract.

Come on Baalke!
Originally posted by Oldschool9erfan:
I say Rogers for a decent price.......I don't think he's going to leave the team. He's too much of a leader and he's a great player. I say 4 years 32 million with a backloaded contract.

Come on Baalke!

Parathe (sp?) is the guy that handles contract negotiations, but Baalke and JH probably put a money value +/- on him. Yes, do a deal with Rodgers, then Alex and franchise Goldson. Then if any money left resign our OG, btw how much will letting to or trading Spencer and Harrelson (sp?) save us. We may have to do that to get more money. Also, looks like the niners won't FA route for WR unless they don't intend to resign Rodgers.
I think Smith will be signed shortly after Goldson is tagged
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

I'm guessing he's one of the last to sign as Smith is the kind of guy that would want the team to stay together and he'll take whatever is left (in reason).
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

I'm guessing he's one of the last to sign as Smith is the kind of guy that would want the team to stay together and he'll take whatever is left (in reason).

good point, I think he'll want to sign before the FA period begins though. No point in dragging things out when its a foregone conclusion that he's staying put.
Costanzo.
Alex will be after free agency starts or till after Manning's decision is made. The team needs to look into Manning.

Costanzo and Rogers are next I hope.

Goldson afterwards, he is franchised anyway, so we have a window to extend him then.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Alex will be after free agency starts or till after Manning's decision is made. The team needs to look into Manning.

Costanzo and Rogers are next I hope.

Goldson afterwards, he is franchised anyway, so we have a window to extend him then.

This would be ideal for me as well...Here's hoping
AS might not even be signed next. They might have a mutual agreement to get the rest of the key FA locked up since it is already known that he's going to be signed.
I change my answer to Joshua Morgan
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Josh Morgan
Goldson will be next, Alex will be last to take what little money we have left
Synder.....Smith isn't gogin to be easy to sign. he has all the leverage.