There are 388 users in the forums
Deal Done for Ahmad Brooks (6yr @ $44.5 million)
Feb 28, 2012 at 11:56 AM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
WOW!!!!
Feb 28, 2012 at 11:56 AM
- niners94
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,650
Best front 7 in football staying together!
Feb 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
Brooks right now
Feb 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM
- RedWaltz24
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,121
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
cheater....lol
Feb 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM
- andes14
- Member
- Posts: 2,210
Damn, I mean Brooks is solid but I thought he'd get like 4 or 5 mil per...I'm wondering if that shrilla wouldn't be better spent securing Rogers and an outside free agent like Wallace then starting A. Smith and Haralson at OLB and drafting one or two....BUT I suppose Baalke's earned my trust to the point that even if we used our 1st round pick on the 4th string long snapper from southcentral north dakota state I'd still be on board.
Feb 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM
- Jakemall
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,802
Glad we got it done. Love to get more details on the deal.
Now for Goldson and Rogers.
Now for Goldson and Rogers.
Feb 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM
- DRnSFw
- BlessUp
- Posts: 68,678
they shoulda never gave you nighas money!
Feb 28, 2012 at 11:59 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Its already been reported over the weekend that we were gonna franchise Goldson. Probably gonna sign Alex and Carlos and try working on a deal with Goldson next year
Feb 28, 2012 at 11:59 AM
- Kam_mamba
- Veteran
- Posts: 66
Originally posted by meelville49:
Question though is 6 yrs too long? love the signing but worried about length and guaranted money!
NFL contracts are not guaranteed
Feb 28, 2012 at 11:59 AM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,767
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Glad we got it done. Love to get more details on the deal.
Now for Goldson and Rogers.
Feb 28, 2012 at 12:00 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by andes14:
Damn, I mean Brooks is solid but I thought he'd get like 4 or 5 mil per...I'm wondering if that shrilla wouldn't be better spent securing Rogers and an outside free agent like Wallace then starting A. Smith and Haralson at OLB and drafting one or two....BUT I suppose Baalke's earned my trust to the point that even if we used our 1st round pick on the 4th string long snapper from southcentral north dakota state I'd still be on board.
Hmmm 30 year old CB ot 28 year old LB
Feb 28, 2012 at 12:01 PM
- TheXFactor
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,990
we still should draft a backup OLB/ passrusher for depth
Feb 28, 2012 at 12:01 PM
- hungarian9erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,604
great news
Feb 28, 2012 at 12:02 PM
- FILTHpigskin
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,530
Originally posted by meelville49:
Question though is 6 yrs too long? love the signing but worried about length and guaranted money!
Ever heard of Nate Clements? Huge contract and a lot of years... that worked out well.
Feb 28, 2012 at 12:02 PM
- sfout
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,443
more importantly what is his 2012 cap #? How does it affect our ability to re-sign Alex, Rogers, Goldson and the rest of them?