There are 229 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Biggest surprise of the 2011 season?

Biggest surprise of the 2011 season?

Originally posted by 16to87:
JH wearing the same shirt and pants the whole season!

He even did that on the golf course with Alex. NoWin couldn't coach his way out of a box. But at least he had some fashion sense. Harbaugh really needs some help in the fashion department. First he tucks in his sweatshirt. Who the hell tucks in a sweatshirt?... And he wears the same sweatshirt, pants and ball cap all season long. Great coach. Can coach with the best of them. But not a great look.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He even did that on the golf course with Alex. NoWin couldn't coach his way out of a box. But at least he had some fashion sense. Harbaugh really needs some help in the fashion department. First he tucks in his sweatshirt. Who the hell tucks in a sweatshirt?... And he wears the same sweatshirt, pants and ball cap all season long. Great coach. Can coach with the best of them. But not a great look.

It's quite queer of you guys to comment on another man's wardrobe.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Not really. It's just a wierd outfit. Never seen anybody do it before. But if he wins that's all I care. I am surprised his wife doesn't tell him to dress a little better though. On the golf course was just embarrasing....
I voted eagles game. It was early in the season and the first time we really buckled down and showed we could be special. It was the first time we witnessed what we could be when we put it all together. In prior years we saw flashes of what we could do on offense or defense or different parts of a game. We never really put it all together until the eagles.
I ticked the "Other" option ... for me, it was Not WINNING the NFC Championship Game !
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Not really. It's just a wierd outfit. Never seen anybody do it before. But if he wins that's all I care. I am surprised his wife doesn't tell him to dress a little better though. On the golf course was just embarrasing....

What's weird for me is that he wore it on and OFF the field and to other events. Same outfit on the sideline -- sure we've seen it all the time with coaches. Wouldn't be surprised if we found out from his wife that he sleeps in them too. 'I don't have to change in the morning. Just get up. Ready to tackle the best days of my life', says Harbaugh. That's just crazy weird He would have worn the same get up to accept the COTY award on stage -- I have no doubt.
The biggest surprise for me was Bruce Miller. Rookie DE turned FB. Do you guys remember when he got hurt? Our offense started to have issues.

I still can't believe a rookie who never played FB comes into the NFL and plays at an elite level AND he shows he's versatile with his hands. f**king jackpot for Baalke.
There were many.

The Wrecking Crew D. They just kept getting better. They had a tough go in the first half of the playoff game against the Giants. The they came back real strong in the 2nd half.

Can you magine if we add just one more piece that makes it even better?

Alex played better than he ever had and that was w/out OTA's, Training camp etc. This is our year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the development , maturity and leadership of the quarterback and a 7th round draft pick turning into a borderline pro bowl fullback, talk about pleasant surprises
Not allowing the rushing touchdown until the Shehawks game.