Are you worried about Vernon Davis?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are you worried about Vernon Davis?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
offseason threads

in fairness, we get a lot of dumb in season thread too
im worried obama is tampering with our best receiver
I'm not going to lie, I thought the same thing when I heard him after the saints game. He must have said me and I, 100 times. He does also do some pretty stupid things that cause us penalties............ but no I don't think he is anything like TO. If he was he would have ran Alex out of town by now and he has supported him the whole way. He has some immaturity to work out.
Dudes a warrior and has a warriors passion for the game. That is all.
God I can't wait 'til baseball season finally arrives...
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Feb 22, 2012 at 5:14 PM ]
Originally posted by hofer36:

can we get a draft pick from chicago for that? i am still heated about the Lance Briggs Fiasco!
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Originally posted by hofer36:

can we get a draft pick from chicago for that? i am still heated about the Lance Briggs Fiasco!

We get a draft pick and the Lance Briggs
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
offseason threads

I'm worried about obama! I'm worried about the giants losing Cain.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Only about his consorting with Obama . . . j/k

No!

That's my only concern. He did have a comment about their defense before we won an awful game at home 10-6 that would make you think he didn't think much of them then, and honestly they're not much different now. Still, pretty cool to get complimented by the president.

Maybe?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k69eDeab_HA
I'm worried one day he forgets to wipe his ass and it is a Sunday in November. Well, I am more worried for the dudes who must tackle him or if Delanie motions behind him.
as long as he keeps showing us that sweet ass every sunday I dont care what he says or does
Originally posted by RonMexico:
as long as he keeps showing us that sweet ass every sunday I dont care what he says or does

You mean the same guy, the only guy to go to the Giants locker room after the NFC Championship game to congratulate them on their win, and the ONLY guy who stood at center mass within our own locker room to console the players and tell them how awesome of a job they did this season, despite the pain?

Yeah, okay dude, whatever keeps you busy.
Share 49ersWebzone