LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

WILL YOU CHEER OR BOO KYLE WILLIAMS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FIELD?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

WILL YOU CHEER OR BOO KYLE WILLIAMS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FIELD?

if we booed alex smith and had we want carr chants , you better believe kyle williams will get booed for everything he does
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
KW cost this team a game.
AS cost this team MANY games.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
dude has suffered enough it was the coaches mistake anyway he had a history of fumbling punts since college

So that excuses his boneheaded play? No way.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I'd cheer him....I doubt he would be the starter next season but I would cheer. My anger subsided & I hope that Kyle Williams worked 3x as hard.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Not only have I never booed a Niner, I still don't understand fans that do boo members of the team. Call me old fashioned. I just don't get it. Why do you want to make a member of the team for whom you root feel bad. It just doesn't seem logical to me. If he's still on the team next season, I want him to perform well, and booing him can't help with that. I'm sure Harbaugh would like to hear that. I'm guessing his team mates wouldn't get a kick out of it. If you're a Niner fan, why do you do that?

The only guy (so far) that I've booed was Kwame Harris. Why? Because he was hurting the team with sh*tty play. It wasn't his fault he was starting, but it was his fault that he sucked. He's a professional athlete who's paycheck depends on the fans's support, therefore, if the fans want to boo him they have the right to do that.
I won't boo him on sight but I don't think I'd cheer him just to make him feel welcome.

I'll react based on future performance like I think most will.
He may take the field in preseason, but I can't imagine him making the team next year, is simply is not good enough. We are most likely looking to add 2-3 receivers next season, he gets caught in the numbers game and released, that way it does not look like retaliation for his catastrophic play.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
He may take the field in preseason, but I can't imagine him making the team next year, is simply is not good enough. We are most likely looking to add 2-3 receivers next season, he gets caught in the numbers game and released, that way it does not look like retaliation for his catastrophic play.

your probably right with crabtree , morgan , ginn, FA WR, draft WR, if that scenerio breaks down... but who knows if we keep 5 he may make it.. but i myself WILL boo him at the games, i dont care.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

your probably right with crabtree , morgan , ginn, FA WR, draft WR, if that scenerio breaks down... but who knows if we keep 5 he may make it.. but i myself WILL boo him at the games, i dont care.

I no longer live in Ca. and never go to games any more (saw some great ones 80's-90's) so please if you don't mind, BOO HIM FOR ME!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Kyle Williams, despite whatever he does, will always be remembered as the guy who cost the 49ers a legit chance to win a Super Bowl.

He has no chance for redemption unless we win a title with him making a big contribution (both of which are unlikely).

Our chance to win a SB was this year...and Kyle Williams is THE main reason we didn't see it happen. f**k HIM.

I don't understand this line of thinking in respect to our SB chances.

Are you saying we don't have a chance to win a SB next year?

I beg to differ. We have as good a chance as anyone else and a much better chance than 90% of the league.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
As sad as it may be and as hard as it is to accept for some of you, KW was the most impressive WR we had last season. So if he's not good enough for the NFL, neither are any of our other WR's. Clean house. But KW isn't going anywhere, guaranteed.
such a shame, you'd figure a loser franchise like atlanta or jacksonville would do this, we're the 5 time sb champs, we should act with more class, tip the cap to the giants and support kw going forward, wont happen though, too many are bent about it and some of them were probably the guys in mid november who wanted to see more of kw on the field, remember those threads?
Cheer

Because love heals all

Speechless and stunned that the dude is still on the team and the receiver talent hasn't improved enough for Williams to stay on the bench.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
As sad as it may be and as hard as it is to accept for some of you, KW was the most impressive WR we had last season. So if he's not good enough for the NFL, neither are any of our other WR's. Clean house. But KW isn't going anywhere, guaranteed.

Share 49ersWebzone