LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

WILL YOU CHEER OR BOO KYLE WILLIAMS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FIELD?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

WILL YOU CHEER OR BOO KYLE WILLIAMS THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE HIM ON THE FIELD?

The kid has suffered enough. He is a Niner so therefore I will cheer him on
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:

Suffered?

His team suffered because of his idiocy.
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:

based on donte whitners interview

KW will be lucky to make it through training camp a 49er
Boo. Can't forgive until he does something special for us this year (unless he gets cut). I feel for the kid, but his mistakes cost us the Superbowl. Simple as that.
This may sound ridiculous, but hear me out. Initially, I wanted him cut. But if Harbaugh wants him on the team, I think it would show so much class if everybody at the stick gave him a standing ovation, to signify that he is part of the 9ers, and we forgive him. That would show the entire league that the 9ers fans have the most class out of any other team.

But I do understand if you guys have the desire to boo him. His mistakes were one of the main reasons why we lost that game.
Neither; I'll just be quiet.
Sure he cost us 10 points for the other team BUT then again, 4 positions towards the very end of the game + overtime, and our offense couldn't get us into field goal range....just saying!
Im cheering, hell, id wear his jersey if he had one. Kyle Williams is like the only reciever who could get separation after Morgan went on IR. Not Crabtree, not Ginn, and not Edwards..or Swain lol. Plus he has better hands than Ginn and Crab according to most analyst and all the other sports ppl. (yes, i know, ironically he fumbled the returns, but its true). Ginn is a retrun guy but has dropsies as a reciever. Williams is a WR but has dropsies as a returner.
ill touch his penis and tell him everything will be ok
i think i actually hate kyle williams more than alex smith...
Cheer. I liked Kyle Williams up until the NFC championship game. As important as that game was, and as costly as his mistakes were, I won't let one game affect my opinion of him. s**t happens. Would prefer not to see him as a return man though.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
he will be kept but only as a wide out and then if they get someone who is better than williams as a fourth wide out then he will be cut, i like williams but please he is not a one or a two , he is a borderline three wide out on a team in my opinion
Kyle Williams = Arnaz Battle
I will do neither one. KW doesnt exist to me until he has a 100yd game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by prime21:
I will do neither one. KW doesnt exist to me until he has a 100yd game.
ha, thats funny, steve young had lots of 400 yard games but to many he did not exist till he won his super bowl
Share 49ersWebzone