1. Josh Morgan is better than Crabtree for sure in the short and intermediate passing game. One of his big receptions against the Seahawks last year in the 40-21 blowout had #1 WR route running technique and breakaway -- an out to the sideline, catch and cut back in for a big gain. I saw some of his stuff early this year and he was very solid, and you can tell who he is even without the jersey #.
BTW, I foresee an epic smashing of the Giants the way we did Seattle in that game.
2. Takeo Spikes, Shawntae Spencer - all made big plays on defense. I didn't watch every game from '09 and '10, but it seemed the few that I did all had INTs by these two. I guess the salary demands of these guys are too high, because it seems like they would bring good depth to our team.
Although I forget who it was who fumbled that pick against ATL.
3. Frank Gore - Those 2 long TDs against Seattle in '09 (79 & 80 yards) came from power formations against a stacked box. Unbelievable!! I hope we can find another guy so we can still have that great big play ability from GIRE!!!!
4. Tim Tebow scored a TD against us in the London game.......lol.
5. Watching the Cincinatti game this year, it really highlighted what we would find out later in the season - if we produce on offense, we will KILL teams. Man the offense looked very out of sync that game, but we still won because our D & ST were great. 0 TDs for Andy Dalton and crew.
Will watch some more. This Game Rewind is the ish......great value, and not as addicting as I would have feared. A nice thing to have handy when you want some football.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Feb 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM ]