There are 208 users in the forums

Goldson eyeing Saints?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is Dashon Goldson "who dat" bound or simply campaining to a bigger paycheck?According to his tweet,
Dashon Goldson @thehawk38 # Welldone. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1063699-free-agency-2012-potential-new-orleans-saint-safety-dashon-goldson-profile
BleacherReport

Edit: Where does it say anything about him "eyeing" the Saints. It's just a Saints writer talking about who he thinks they should target.
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Feb 14, 2012 at 4:18 PM ]
hold on, let me right up a rumor and post it on bleacher report about how drew brees wants to be a niner
Probably just some self-promotion is all. After all, this is a business and once you're a free-agent, you become your own team until you get a new contract. Baalke knows better than to let Goldson walk away. I bet we'll franchise him and worry about a long-term deal later on in the off-season.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he's gonna get tagged. lol. so it don't matta!
Originally posted by Christeca:
Probably just some self-promotion is all. After all, this is a business and once you're a free-agent, you become your own team until you get a new contract. Baalke knows better than to let Goldson walk away. I bet we'll franchise him and worry about a long-term deal later on in the off-season.

That's what I think. Gets his name out there, so that he can get more $$$$
Originally posted by Travisty13:
BleacherReport

Edit: Where does it say anything about him "eyeing" the Saints. It's just a Saints writer talking about who he thinks they should target.

Ya, if the Saints want to give us 2 1st rounders he will go there.
Originally posted by sixbricks:
Is Dashon Goldson "who dat" bound or simply campaining to a bigger paycheck?According to his tweet,
Dashon Goldson @thehawk38 # Welldone. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1063699-free-agency-2012-potential-new-orleans-saint-safety-dashon-goldson-profile

Leverage
was that a virtual sucking from a saints fan Dashon just received?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
BleacherReport

That would be awesome if we could pull that off.
Then we could sign either Roman Harper or Malcolm Jenkins because I doubt the Saints would keep all 3 safeties.

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
can he play OLB tho?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
BleacherReport

That would be awesome if we could pull that off.
Then we could sign either Roman Harper or Malcolm Jenkins because I doubt the Saints would keep all 3 safeties.

What? Did you not see those guys play against us? They suck.
Originally posted by sixbricks:

"Though Goldson said Friday he expects to return to San Francisco"

End Thread.
Share 49ersWebzone