There are 197 users in the forums

Who challenges us for the NFC West title this year

Who challenges us for the NFC West title this year

Originally posted by buck:
It will be a new year.

All three of them will challenge us.

Exactly; all three... Rams have a fired up Fisher and he will get that team to produce. Of course they also have a very high draft choice for another weapon for Bradford. Hawks tough out, as has been said, Cards.. gonna be a tough year with the away and home games outside of the West as well..our big chance was the one Williams fumbled away..
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Still early w/ FA & Draft coming but both the Cards & Seattle looke much improved at the end of the season. Rams have way to much to catch up with.

Seahawks have a very good front line and strong secondary. Their QB situation is weak - all in all they'll place 2nd in the division and give us the toughest competition from the other 3 teams in the NFC West.

That said, we'll sweep the division.
So is our QB situation dude...
I think we were the team who was most effected by not having a full off season last year. Even with our great season, we still didn't have all of our offensive and defensive schemes in place. I don't see any of these teams beating us out. That being said, I think the Seahawks have the best chance. Lynch is tough and like us, the got better as the year went on. They will need a good draft though.
Either the Seahawks or the Cardinals.
all three of them. a this is a tougher division then people realize
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
all three of them. a this is a tougher division then people realize

Not by much
Kyle Williams
The Cardinals when they pick up Peyton Manning instead of us.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Still early w/ FA & Draft coming but both the Cards & Seattle looke much improved at the end of the season. Rams have way to much to catch up with.

Seahawks have a very good front line and strong secondary. Their QB situation is weak - all in all they'll place 2nd in the division and give us the toughest competition from the other 3 teams in the NFC West.

That said, we'll sweep the division.
So is our QB situation dude...

Nope.
The Seattle Kings
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The Seattle Kings

what the helll? Why do you keep going around posting that BS? You trolling kings fans or what?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The Seattle Kings

what the helll? Why do you keep going around posting that BS? You trolling kings fans or what?

I don't get it...Or does he mean because Seattle is building a new arena that he thinks the Kings will head there
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Should be a good race for the division title. We will more than likely take a step back, and I expect either the Cards or Seahawks to take a step forward. Seattle is putting together a really nice young offensive line, and could be a tough competitor in 2012. If Peyton lands in Arizona, I think they are favored to win the division.

what up dude!
If the Cardinals get a good and consistent QB, or Kolb suddenly turns into one, they will be dangerous.
Originally posted by Janitor:
If the Cardinals get a good and consistent QB, or Kolb suddenly turns into one, they will be dangerous.

All he needs is a knee to the back of the dome
Share 49erswebzone