There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who challenges us for the NFC West title this year

Who challenges us for the NFC West title this year

Originally posted by buck:
It will be a new year.

All three of them will challenge us.

Exactly; all three... Rams have a fired up Fisher and he will get that team to produce. Of course they also have a very high draft choice for another weapon for Bradford. Hawks tough out, as has been said, Cards.. gonna be a tough year with the away and home games outside of the West as well..our big chance was the one Williams fumbled away..
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Still early w/ FA & Draft coming but both the Cards & Seattle looke much improved at the end of the season. Rams have way to much to catch up with.

Seahawks have a very good front line and strong secondary. Their QB situation is weak - all in all they'll place 2nd in the division and give us the toughest competition from the other 3 teams in the NFC West.

That said, we'll sweep the division.
So is our QB situation dude...
I think we were the team who was most effected by not having a full off season last year. Even with our great season, we still didn't have all of our offensive and defensive schemes in place. I don't see any of these teams beating us out. That being said, I think the Seahawks have the best chance. Lynch is tough and like us, the got better as the year went on. They will need a good draft though.
Either the Seahawks or the Cardinals.
all three of them. a this is a tougher division then people realize
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
all three of them. a this is a tougher division then people realize

Not by much
Kyle Williams
The Cardinals when they pick up Peyton Manning instead of us.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Still early w/ FA & Draft coming but both the Cards & Seattle looke much improved at the end of the season. Rams have way to much to catch up with.

Seahawks have a very good front line and strong secondary. Their QB situation is weak - all in all they'll place 2nd in the division and give us the toughest competition from the other 3 teams in the NFC West.

That said, we'll sweep the division.
So is our QB situation dude...

Nope.
The Seattle Kings
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The Seattle Kings

what the helll? Why do you keep going around posting that BS? You trolling kings fans or what?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The Seattle Kings

what the helll? Why do you keep going around posting that BS? You trolling kings fans or what?

I don't get it...Or does he mean because Seattle is building a new arena that he thinks the Kings will head there
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Should be a good race for the division title. We will more than likely take a step back, and I expect either the Cards or Seahawks to take a step forward. Seattle is putting together a really nice young offensive line, and could be a tough competitor in 2012. If Peyton lands in Arizona, I think they are favored to win the division.

what up dude!
If the Cardinals get a good and consistent QB, or Kolb suddenly turns into one, they will be dangerous.
Originally posted by Janitor:
If the Cardinals get a good and consistent QB, or Kolb suddenly turns into one, they will be dangerous.

All he needs is a knee to the back of the dome