LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Freddie Solomon passes.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Genius1310:
RIP

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2012/feb/13/1/tampa-legend-freddie-solomon-59-dies-ar-358437/

some very touching words in that article. Was a joy to read. Rest in Peace Freddie, the battle is over
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i guess that is the only good thing that came out of getting oj simpson, it made delvin williams trade bait which we gave to miami for freddie. he had to endure a terrible year before bill came in. christ we had oj and hollywood henderson on the team back then.two washed up and in hendersons case, coked up morons
Bye Freddie. Many thanks.
He was an excellent player for us, a great team guy and a high quality individual. Wish there were more like him.
rip freddie
Rest in peace Mr. Solomon
Thanks Freddie for all of the special moments and memories you provided for old guys like myself. You were so much fun to watch. Your work with the youth in Tampa was even more spectacular. What a legacy you have left. R.I.P Mr. Solomon and say hello to Coach Walsh.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SDDAVE:
Thanks Freddie for all of the special moments and memories you provided for old guys like myself. You were so much fun to watch. Your work with the youth in Tampa was even more spectacular. What a legacy you have left. R.I.P Mr. Solomon and say hello to Coach Walsh.
and vic washington
Share 49ersWebzone