LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Deep threat or big receiver?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You want big?......Vincent Jackson.
You want fast?......Vincent Jackson.
You want a red zone threat?.....Vincent Jackson.
You want a proven guy?.....Vincent Jackson.

He seems to have a lot of the qualities we are looking for. A lot of WZers are not familiar with him and thus they keep posting Colston and such. Because they watch more NFC than AFC. But I live in SD and trust me Vincent Jackson is the real deal. I'd only take Megatron over him for very big tall WR's. Smaller guys with speed like Djax are different guys. I'm talking very tall, fast and productive. And I'd only take Megatron over him. Nobody else.

Yes he is, im surprised most of us aren't seeing the same thing, remember he torched us a couple years ago on primetime tv.
Vincent Jackson solves this issue.
BPA.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You want big?......Vincent Jackson.
You want fast?......Vincent Jackson.
You want a red zone threat?.....Vincent Jackson.
You want a proven guy?.....Vincent Jackson.

He seems to have a lot of the qualities we are looking for. A lot of WZers are not familiar with him and thus they keep posting Colston and such. Because they watch more NFC than AFC. But I live in SD and trust me Vincent Jackson is the real deal. I'd only take Megatron over him for very big tall WR's. Smaller guys with speed like Djax are different guys. I'm talking very tall, fast and productive. And I'd only take Megatron over him. Nobody else.

youve never heard of Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald?

Are those guys 6'5" and FA's?
Share 49ersWebzone