LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

Vernon Davis on Aldon Smith: He needs to keep his head on straight

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

Glad to see Singletarys one and only contribution finally making consistant appearences*
i know why you had to say that but I just can not bring myself to give that idiot credit for anything i will defend kyle williams for the fumbles but never sing.I must have alot of people inside of me
IMO

No need to speak to the media about it. Let Aldon know in private
Originally posted by cciowa:

Glad to see Singletarys one and only contribution finally making consistant appearences*
i know why you had to say that but I just can not bring myself to give that idiot credit for anything i will defend kyle williams for the fumbles but never sing.I must have alot of people inside of me
Hehe I feel you, but notice the asterisk at the end
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
and did anyone realize alex smith had a 101.0 qb rating in playoffs until they hit that link?? #Winning

Nice move by Vernon. Did't realize Alex rating was that high considering all the plays he left on the field.

There in lies the inherent problem with just looking at QB rating. QB ratings dont take said plays into account, unless they result in an interception. Alex left plays on the field all season, and his QBR was still high. Thats why looking at his top 10 ranking in QBR and equating that to Alex having a top 10 season is silly.

Back to the topic, Im glad Vernon is maturing to the point that he can be mentoring our young players. Thats big for the success of our young players, and for Vernon as well.
Originally posted by crabman82:
aldon smith, the next charles haley, in more ways than one

Uh oh, hope Vernon does have a convertible!
Ok so it's on ..pool party at my house I will give you details as long as your not a creep!!!!
https://twitter.com/#!/aldonsmithJETS/status/193414118559059968

Damn aldon invited anyone to his house. He does have a few screws loose.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
really vernon? you cost us 15 yards because of your EXCESSIVE TD Celebration in the NFCC game..STFU

ya

should of got drunk then drove somewhere instead
Originally posted by RonMexico:
really vernon? you cost us 15 yards because of your EXCESSIVE TD Celebration in the NFCC game..STFU

ya

lolol

Agree with you totally great to see VD step and take on some veteran leadership for the team. However I wish it would of been one of the guys on the defensive side of the ball to be the one to step up in this situation.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Thought it was interesting that aldon's out going to a "420 pool party" today lol. Sounds like he's having fun...

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
VD a joto
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by RonMexico:

ya

at least it ain't cost us 15 yards
Originally posted by mike:
Thought it was interesting that aldon's out going to a "420 pool party" today lol. Sounds like he's having fun...

no it sounds like a sponsorship of some sort. it is a corporation hosting the party for him, and they want your email and cell # to give you directions.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Ok so it's on ..pool party at my house I will give you details as long as your not a creep!!!!
https://twitter.com/#!/aldonsmithJETS/status/193414118559059968

Damn aldon invited anyone to his house. He does have a few screws loose.

Wow I click on that link and the first thing I see is one of my former football players that I used to coach tweets "Where's the Pool Party at?" lolol weird.

LOL. It is the one and only.
Share 49ersWebzone