Originally posted by SundayTicket:
How much have we seen of Kaepernick in live NFL action Regular season games? i know i watched him make a couple throws and then our most reliable receiver get a season ending injury.. David carr proved he sucked is my point... But kaepernick hasnt proved he DOESNT suck either, so this whole "hes our qb of the future" crap needs to stop 
Yes but since we are 49ers fans, I'll take hoping for the athletic superstar QB in Kaep over the David Carr in Kaep. Kaep's physical abilities are so far beyond Carr's that Keap s**ts out Carr type of ability.
You know what would be interesting? It would be nice to see a list of busts, semi-successful, or successful past QB's who have had the physical abilities Kaep displayed + the brains. I wonder how many of those types of QB's became busts? I think the abilities Kaep has displayed will make him at the minimum semi-successful. Now imagine him on this 49ers team that can win with a QB playing safe.