There are 298 users in the forums

So who is Overrated now?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ed hochulli is
and oh yea . didnt read
Originally posted by lamontb:
I wonder how the Pats with a lame secondary contained victor Cruz while rogers got torched.

Not the second half of our game. The defense made the adjustments.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I wonder how the Pats with a lame secondary contained victor Cruz while rogers got torched.

double teamed his ass all game.

Victor Cruz didnt do crap against us in the 2nd half
All that game proved is that the 49ers should have been superbowl champions, and I should be partying today!
Originally posted by valrod33:

Victor Cruz didnt do crap against us in the 2nd half

the giants team didn't do crap in the 2nd half........................................ (self inflicted wounds)
They pressed the hell out of cruz. Guys were pounding him off the line, probably holding him a bit but they didn't call many penalties in the superbowl which is a good thing because they let the teams play.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
^^ that

i think were 1 #1 or big bodied WR from becoming a dominate team

Vincent Jackson in FA. 6'5" 240 lbs. and fast.....
SMH.

Biased analysis. Made up words. Long winded nonsense.

They doubled the crap out of him and made the Gaints beat them with Nicks and Manningham, which they did.
Tom Brady's O-line gave up non-stop pressure. Brady was constantly dodging sacks left and right, yet still completing passes, and yes, third downs, where they converted 6 out of 12, which kept their scoring drives alive. The non-conversions consisted of two sacks, a Hail Mary, a bad spot, and a dropped pass; so its not like he was getting much help, yet he was still able to OVERCOME it. He missed some throws, but it's not like he was throwing the ball at their feet.
He also completed an unbelievable 19yrd 4th down pass to keep his team in the game till the final second.

Outplayed? 1 out of 13? Outplayed by that???
Originally posted by BrianGO:
The non-conversions consisted of two sacks, a Hail Mary, a bad spot, and a dropped pass; so its not like he was getting much help, yet he was still able to OVERCOME it. He missed some throws, but it's not like he was throwing the ball at their feet.
He also completed an unbelievable 19yrd 4th down pass to keep his team in the game till the final second.

Outplayed? 1 out of 13? Outplayed by that???

honestly, if anyone said that about Alex Smith itd be called "alexcuses" "he didnt get help from teamates" ahh excuses, he made 1 good play on 4th down tho! "excuses" etc etc...

and 1 out of 13? You should go back and look how many first downs the current superbowl MVP had in the second half as well then.
Share 49ersWebzone