There are 632 users in the forums
Joe 'FREAKIN' Montana!!!
Feb 5, 2012 at 9:15 PM
- monsterzero789
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,304
G.O.A.T.
Feb 5, 2012 at 9:16 PM
- gavindirishmen
- Veteran
- Posts: 670
Joe's the best PERIOD!
Feb 5, 2012 at 9:18 PM
- BenQ
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,699
-IN AN ERA WHEN QBS WERE ALLOWED TO GET HIT!!!
-IN AN ERA WHEN DEFENSE WAS ALLOWED!!!
I really could go on and on. f**k these "experts" who've forgotten so easily how much harder it was back in the day for offenses.
-IN AN ERA WHEN DEFENSE WAS ALLOWED!!!
I really could go on and on. f**k these "experts" who've forgotten so easily how much harder it was back in the day for offenses.
Feb 5, 2012 at 9:20 PM
- BimmerKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,276
Alex 'FREAKIN' Smith!!!
Feb 5, 2012 at 9:20 PM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,654


Feb 5, 2012 at 9:23 PM
- RishikeshA
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,720
Superman
Feb 5, 2012 at 10:01 PM
- MontanaSBGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,112
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
G.O.A.T.
Feb 5, 2012 at 10:06 PM
- ProfessorKel
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,739
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
![]()
![]()

In the midst of it all. I am thankful to call myself a Niner fan.
Feb 5, 2012 at 10:15 PM
- SoCalNiNer91
- Veteran
- Posts: 15
Sucks I wasn't around to see this man play videos is all I seen but damn he was good I seen his whole games not jus highlights but any full game I can see of him n damn..I wish we had him now man no doubt we would of been in the super bowl.
Feb 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM
- socalniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,420
Best ever, no question! Such a privilege to have watched him play
Feb 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM
- JeuSF49
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,143
The disscusion ended for me when Brady lost in 07 to Eli.
Feb 6, 2012 at 12:10 AM
- fastforward
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,756
To be fair, the 49ers defense saved the day in the 1982 SB (and the NFC Championship before that.) With a lesser effort than The Stand, the Bengals could have scored enough points to make it a comeback win.
Feb 6, 2012 at 2:32 AM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
Originally posted by fastforward:
To be fair, the 49ers defense saved the day in the 1982 SB (and the NFC Championship before that.) With a lesser effort than The Stand, the Bengals could have scored enough points to make it a comeback win.
Feb 6, 2012 at 2:40 AM
- ace49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,427
in a village of SB QBs, Montana would be the village QB of those QBs.