There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Aldon Smith got a dui doe

[ Edited by thechamber52 on Jan 28, 2012 at 11:44 AM ]
  • RKab
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,388
Not a Nolan guy.
He probably had to take a shot for every sack he got this year, rest up young blood. Good thing this happened during the offseason and early in his career so he can learn from his mistakes and move on.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,248
Originally posted by RKab:
Not a Nolan guy.

Aldon Smith was busted for a DUI by Miami Police Friday night and booked into the local jail on charges, according to police press release.


WTF!!! http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/49ers-linebacker-aldon-smith-arrested-dui-miami-be/nHJ4h/
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Jan 28, 2012 at 11:46 AM ]
Originally posted by brizznasty:
He probably had to take a shot for every sack he got this year, rest up young blood. Good thing this happened during the offseason and early in his career so he can learn from his mistakes and move on.

This
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,837
IBTM
yeah this really sucks. I got a text about it awhile ago.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by brizznasty:
He probably had to take a shot for every sack he got this year, rest up young blood. Good thing this happened during the offseason and early in his career so he can learn from his mistakes and move on.

This

Agreed
If he's gone do something stupid, I'd rather have him get caught up for DUI without anyone getting hurt, rather than firing a hand gun or getting caught up with drugs.
Fire that n***a jim fire that n***a
Pretty sure this is his only allowed mishap. If I'm not mistaken, one more time and he'd be getting suspended by the NFL.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
yeah this really sucks. I got a text about it awhile ago.

Just got it on my phone too. VIA bleacher report app.
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
If he's gone do something stupid, I'd rather have him get caught up for DUI without anyone getting hurt, rather than firing a hand gun or getting caught up with drugs.

in maimi, im surprised he didnt have any coke on him