There are 302 users in the forums

Bigger In-Division 2012 Threat: Airzona or Seattle?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Bigger In-Division 2012 Threat: Airzona or Seattle?

I think Seattle is going to be pretty good in 2012 and will give us a run for our money if we have a down year (10 wins or so).
Seahawks definitely but the entire division will be better.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Seahawks definitely but the entire division will be better.

Yup, Seahawks . . . but only if the brittle o-line they have can stay healthy.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Seattle by far, unless Arizona gets Peyton. Even though Arizona finished with 1 more win, imo Seattle was the better team. But they still don't scare me unless they get a good QB.
Probably Seachickens, Pete Carroll will treat every game against us like his mini superbowl until he can beat Harbaugh.
Originally posted by vaden:
Seattle by far, unless Arizona gets Peyton. Even though Arizona finished with 1 more win, imo Seattle was the better team. But they still don't scare me unless they get a good QB.

And if Seattle gets Peyton Manning?
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by vaden:

And if Seattle gets Peyton Manning?

Aldon probably ends his career.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Air-izona should've been their nickname when they went to the SB
Seahawks are QB away from being very competitive.
If Arizona re-signs Calais Campbell, then I see them being the bigger threat. NFC West has four pretty good defensive teams.

Call me crazy, but with Jeff Fisher and his new coaching staff, I see St. Louis bouncing back in a big way.

Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
If Arizona re-signs Calais Campbell, then I see them being the bigger threat. NFC West has four pretty good defensive teams.

Call me crazy, but with Jeff Fisher and his new coaching staff, I see St. Louis bouncing back in a big way.

STL in year two of Fisher will be very good. They'll be a 6-win team in '12.
Both
Seahawks.

If they manage to upgrade QB, whether it be by adding Flynn, or a top QB prospect.. they will then have a developing defense that will have more pieces added to it during this off-season. They have Pro Bowl defensive backs, and a very promising young receiver in Baldwin.

Think if they add a back to get a one-two punch with Lynch. Sidney Rice is returning from injury next year too. The team will be tough, and hopefully we upgrade our squad more than theirs, or I could see a loss in Seattle.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Seahawks.

If they manage to upgrade QB, whether it be by adding Flynn, or a top QB prospect.. they will then have a developing defense that will have more pieces added to it during this off-season. They have Pro Bowl defensive backs, and a very promising young receiver in Baldwin.

Think if they add a back to get a one-two punch with Lynch. Sidney Rice is returning from injury next year too. The team will be tough, and hopefully we upgrade our squad more than theirs, or I could see a loss in Seattle.

They also have a weak-ass schedule with all of their quality opponents at home in Seattle.
Originally posted by Ether:
Air-izona should've been their nickname when they went to the SB

Exactly what I was thinking!
Share 49ersWebzone