[ Edited by socalfan21 on Jan 28, 2012 at 12:31 PM ]
There are 533 users in the forums
Colin Kaepernick Highlights 2011
Jan 28, 2012 at 12:30 PM
- socalfan21
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,074
LOL
Jan 28, 2012 at 12:33 PM
- EdEs
- Veteran
- Posts: 208
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Three Points:
A. I'm impressed that you were able to make a highlight video on a player who had very limited snaps.
B. Colin Kaepernicks's athleticism/big arm =
C. Josh Morgan's Touchdown =![]()
![]()
Thanks it was pretty fun
Jan 28, 2012 at 12:36 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by SportsFan:
His release is god awful. So damn slow. If they can't improve that he will never pan out.
+1
Jan 28, 2012 at 12:44 PM
- JustinNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,762
in the pregame his throws look freakin easy but they still looked sloppy
he looked alot better in the bucs game...he can hit the middle of the field good
the dude can scramble
he looked alot better in the bucs game...he can hit the middle of the field good
the dude can scramble
Jan 28, 2012 at 12:46 PM
- 49ersMan420
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,215
I dont know what it is but i just have a feeling he is going to be very good in a year or 2... 
Im a big Smith supporter but IMO he is gonna have some real competition in training camp in 2012.

Im a big Smith supporter but IMO he is gonna have some real competition in training camp in 2012.
Jan 28, 2012 at 12:49 PM
- Afrikan
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,670
thankx for the vid TC...also, like others have said, if you have clips of all his passing attempts...from INTs to in-completions to sacks....i'd like to see that as well.
here is another video of Kaepernick in College, but it shows the good stuff and bad stuff (at the time).
here is another video of Kaepernick in College, but it shows the good stuff and bad stuff (at the time).
Jan 28, 2012 at 1:19 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,352
Even on those highlights he looks so raw. Just wants to run every play. And his wind up and delivery are horrible. I don't see it with this guy right now.
Jan 28, 2012 at 1:22 PM
- NC49erfan82
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,658
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Even on those highlights he looks so raw. Just wants to run every play. And his wind up and delivery are horrible. I don't see it with this guy right now.
If Teebow can win with it then this guy definately can.
Jan 28, 2012 at 1:24 PM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939
Next up... Demarcus Dobbs highlights?
Jan 28, 2012 at 1:32 PM
- NC49erfan82
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,658
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Next up... Demarcus Dobbs highlights?
Dude I am not going to lie, I was drinking the Double D Koolaid on him in preseason.
Jan 28, 2012 at 2:48 PM
- BadgerHawk
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,547
Wow a 4 min highlight reel! Did he attempt any throws over 20 yards? He looks the part but there is a lot of room to grow. I hope he shortens that delivery which I have heard he has. He still throws a good ball and gets it there. I see happy feet but that's to be expected. He sure does run well though. Passes the eye test at this point. I just hope he gets the attention with Alex around. For a 7th year player Alex shouldn't have so much to be fixed but the poor coaching he's had is his credible excuse. I just hope it doesn't curtail Colin's learning.
Jan 28, 2012 at 3:14 PM
- BenQ
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,699
[ Edited by BenQ on Jan 28, 2012 at 3:15 PM ]
Jan 28, 2012 at 3:14 PM
- dtcomposer
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,417
LOL. Of all the people to make a highlight reel of you pick the guy who played the least? I'll be looking forward to that Brian Jennings highlight package next.
Jan 28, 2012 at 3:16 PM
- bayniner21
- Veteran
- Posts: 107
that release wants to make me yack ugh
Jan 28, 2012 at 3:27 PM
- RedWaltz24
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,121
He has amazing athleticism, reminds me of Cam Newton.
There weren't enough highlights of him sitting on the sideline with a clipboard and talking to Tolzien, other than that, good work.
There weren't enough highlights of him sitting on the sideline with a clipboard and talking to Tolzien, other than that, good work.

