There are 248 users in the forums

2011 Webzone San Francisco 49ers MVP

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2011 Webzone San Francisco 49ers MVP

Kyle Williams
Justin Smith....non QB MVP of the league.

All-Pro two positions.
Consistently swallowed up double teams.... aiding Aldon to rookie fame.
Beasting people all year
Leader of men
Etc....
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Ed Block Courage Award went to Alex Smith, only the second QB to be voted this award by his team mates. The other? Joe Montana.

I would care more about the award if I know who Ed Block is.... Shocking that Smith gets the same anything as Montana.

Each year, the Ed Block Courage Awards honors those National Football League players who exemplify commitments to the principles of sportsmanship and courage. This award is unique in that the recipients are selected solely by a vote of their teammates. Every fall all thirty two teams conduct a vote which results in each team selecting their Ed Block Courage Award recipient for the year.

The Ed Block Courage Award recipient symbolizes professionalism, great strength and dedication. He is also a community role model. With this honor, he enters into an association which contrasts his fierce profession by becoming a major component of the Courage House National Support Network for Kids. He becomes an Ambassador of Courage for victims of abuse, violence and neglect.

The Courage Award has become one of the most esteemed honors bestowed upon a player in the NFL, especially since the recipient is selected by his peers.

http://www.edblock.org/content/ed-block-courage-award-0

Thank you dj, saved me the time!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
LOL at Alex Smith in second place over the pro bowlers/All pros.

That's why it's the 49ERSWEBZONE MVP.

You can poll for league MVP on this board and, if you include Alex Smith, he WILL get votes.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jan 25, 2012 at 9:04 PM ]
The Haw
  • Brew
  • Veteran
I say Justin Smith the motor of this defense.
Not too close second to Alex Smith
Share 49ersWebzone