Originally posted by skibeerski:
Ok, this is the problem I have with the forward progress call by the ref. There was no wistle blown, which is the typical call on this play, and if the running back falls back but lands on the defender, never touches the ground and bouces back up to gain more yardage they probably let that play go. It was way too early to make that call. I also think Harbough is right about the Davis celebration penalty, that's no different than leaping into the stands or dunking the ball over the cos bar. Especially bad call in a game of this magnitude.
I just viewed that play on youtube........in real time i've never seen that called that way....almost 100% of the time thats a fumble......Watch the whole play.....Bradshaw and the LT "high-low" Willis on that play also (chop block)......We noticed that earlier Anthony Davis had his helmet ripped off another Giant(#34) took a swipe at his helmetless head(no call except on VD who was the 4th guy in the action) I saw the best way to block Justin Smith and Ray Mac was a arm around the neck......so those were a few i noticed........
f**king crock of s**t if you ask me