LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 392 users in the forums

Anyone else still really bummed/depressed about the outcome of this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Giants and Eli can still eat s**t!!!!

My dad is a giants fan. Since the loss we have talked once. And that was after the SB and we argued about how I thought the giants got lucky.

One of my best friends is a Giants fan who's living in NY right now, we spoke before the game....and haven't ever since.

My dad is a giants fan. Since the loss we have talked once. And that was after the SB and we argued about how I thought the giants got lucky.

One of my best friends is a Giants fan who's living in NY right now, we spoke before the game....and haven't ever since.
good...you're better off

Try being a 49ers fan that lives in New York...I was wearing my Frank Gore jersey and some dude yelled at me from his car when I was walking home, "G-MENNNNN! GO HOME 49ers!"

At that point I was so shocked/sad that I didn't even respond...I just put my head down and continued to walk home...

Then a few weeks of hearing all the hype/BS about them going to the Super Bowl...then they win it...and I have to watch all these retard Giants fans with their gear on on parade day...

This is a why NFL Network made that show called, "The Lost Rings." We were the best team in the NFL last year....but we have NOTHING to show for it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
That NFC championship game was brutal, but the rest of the season was one to remember.
Still not over it. Worst loss in sports history as far as I've been following. By my most beloved team.

1) Packers lost.
2) We had homfield throughout the playoffs. Not easy to get.
3) Had lead in 4th Q of NFC Championship.
4) Almost 10 years of total suckitude and then we were so close.
5) Backup PR fumbles return....
6) Backup PR decides to fumble yet again deep in our own territory again....

It's like having post traumatic stress disorder. I'm still not over it and still not ok.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Still not over it. Worst loss in sports history as far as I've been following. By my most beloved team.

1) Packers lost.

It's like having post traumatic stress disorder. I'm still not over it and still not ok.

Dang, brother there's meds for that.

1) Packers lost.

williams should have let 1st punt go and get downed, he committed the sin of punt returning in Not getting away from the ball. heart-breaking. I believe he was telling or motioning other players to get away from the ball too.
I really hope we let Williams go during TC and final cuts. I'm still angry and I'm sure not many will ever forget his massive f**kup. Had NY lost the Superbowl I might feel better but I know we would of beaten NE.
been over it for awhile now... we weren't even supposed to be in that position. we had a great season, time to stop looking back and start looking forward. we have a really good team here now and we are only going to get better, very happy about where this team is and is heading, we are going to be good for a long time.

Go 9ers!
I'M OVER IT NOW!

HAHHHAAA

RUNNING THROUGH THE MOSS LIKE RANDY

1) Packers lost.

This, everything fell into place and Kyle Williams f**ked it all up
I saw alot of omens that week;

Vernon Davis tweeting about hosting a ''NFC Champions'' after party
Rain
We received the kickoff
D Goldson and Tarrell Brown
Share 49ersWebzone