There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anyone else still really bummed/depressed about the outcome of this year?

1st Superbowl I missed in 20 years
We would have effin beat the Patriots... that offense isn't anything like it is w/o Gronkowski
I need a drink...
Lol didn't watch

im sorry if i offend someone
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

YESSSSSSSS
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Was that Taylor Mays and Dominque Ziegler. Some one needed to run a roster update
Originally posted by sacniner:
We would have effin beat the Patriots... that offense isn't anything like it is w/o Gronkowski

I think we would have won too. Honestly we would have 6 trophies in the case right now. Unreal. I think this makes it worse.....
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I think we would have won too. Honestly we would have 6 trophies in the case right now. Unreal. I think this makes it worse.....

+1 a lot more worse than I felt yesterday.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

+1 a lot more worse than I felt yesterday.

yup, this is probably the worst ive felt since the Sunday night and monday following the NFCC game
Really shows that you need to be good AND lucky to win it all. Giants had 3 fumbles in the last two games that they recovered, and the non-fumble quick whistle against SF.
boy 7 months of the media on Eli's balls .... this is terrible
Originally posted by maxl49:
boy 7 months of the media on Eli's balls .... this is terrible

I bet he gets overshadowed by Peyton's pending free agency. Once again upstaged by his older brother.
Originally posted by captveg:
Really shows that you need to be good AND lucky to win it all. Giants had 3 fumbles in the last two games that they recovered, and the non-fumble quick whistle against SF.

Much more than that.

~ Fumble that was a fumble that was called not a fumble by early whistle vs. 49ers.
~ Would be Int by Goldson. Bangs into own CB...incomplete.
~ Another would be Int by Goldson. Bangs into CB again...incomplete.
~ CB knocked out of game. Pick on scrub replacement.
~ KW's 2 horrific punt return fumbles.

Super Bowl:

3 fumbles. 3. Recovered every single one of them. Like a shamrock on their helmets instead of "NY."

Packers game:

Hail Mary into triple coverage. Caught for TD....

This was an incredibly lucky playoff run. The first time in my life I actually consider the current SB winner more lucky than good. I've never seen a luckier run than this. Never.