There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How are you guys doing today?

Originally posted by SanFranMan:
s**t. Justin Smith getting that sack pushing the Giants out of field goal range and forcing them to punt and then Williams losing the ball during the return lol...this loss sucks...

I feel so bad for Justin, he was in Super Chuck Norris Beast Mode yesterday and it was all for nothing. Thanks Kyle.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 1swift:
Life goes on...looking forward to the draft...though for the first time in forever, we draft LOW at 30...

Baseball season just around the corner.

From one s**tty offense to another
Sad but true....
Originally posted by Loco49er:
I feel so bad for Justin, he was in Super Chuck Norris Beast Mode all season and it was all for nothing. Thanks Kyle.

Fixed.
Originally posted by savestheday:
I feel so bad for Justin, he was in Super Chuck Norris Beast Mode all season and it was all for nothing. Thanks Kyle.

Fixed.

band name?
Originally posted by YungAce:
band name?

Yes sir. I'm not from N.J. though.
questioning the playcalling........................ why the f**k did we stop running the ball. Gore seemed to be running pretty well.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
questioning the playcalling........................ why the f**k did we stop running the ball. Gore seemed to be running pretty well.

this makes me as angry as the ST turnovers.

when you aren't able to move the ball in the air, but you are moving the ball on the ground, the only conclusion one can make, apparently, is to continue trying to throw the ball. Pathetic playcalling and gameplan in general.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

From what I recall, 49ers did try to run in the 4th qtr, but the Giants D played it well. Alex faced a bunch of 3rd and long situations.
im just looking forward to how good we will be next year. I more pissed off at the fact that razorgator sold me fake tickets and i drove up from LA to see the game

Fixed.

Very true, my mistake. Thanks.

Fixed.

Very true, my mistake. Thanks.

No worries. I only did it because he was a true pleasure to watch all season long. Willis gets the publicity for the most part, but I think Justin Smith is the heart of that defense. I think that his intensity, work ethic et al had a lot to do with the stellar defense we played this year. I hope that he has a few more years like that in him. That guy is the closest thing to Bryant Young that I've seen on our defensive line since, well since Bryant Young. I wanted a chance at the Lombardi for him, more than anyone else on this team.
band name?

Yes sir. I'm not from N.J. though.

I usually get "Superman fan?"
Yesterday, was one of the toughest days in about 8 yrs when we let Garcia and Owens go but the future looks very very good. We have a great team trust me fellas!!
The only positive I take away with it was it wasn't the Super Bowl. If we had lost a Super Bowl, I don't know what I would do. This was devastating as it was. It takes a while or even longer to get over it. The way it happened was so disgusting. The worst part was that I moved out of a home I lived in since 1969 a few months ago. If I was still there I could pound things, walls, doors, etc. Here in the newer place, I couldn't do it. I couldn't take out all my frustrations. Only profuse swearing helped a little.