There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How are you guys doing today?

Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Originally posted by fly15:
cut kyle williams

Personally I'd rather keep Williams over Crabtree. At least Williams has speed and has shown he can be an up and coming receiver.

Crabtree doesn't even make an appearance in big games then complains and sneak disses to the media the next day

Williams' speed is deceiving, he's more quick than he is fast. It looks like he's running in place sometimes lmao. He's got great hands as a receiver though
s**t. Justin Smith getting that sack pushing the Giants out of field goal range and forcing them to punt and then Williams losing the ball during the return lol...this loss sucks...
Life goes on...looking forward to the draft...though for the first time in forever, we draft LOW at 30...

Baseball season just around the corner.
Originally posted by YungAce:
cut kyle williams

Personally I'd rather keep Williams over Crabtree. At least Williams has speed and has shown he can be an up and coming receiver.

Crabtree doesn't even make an appearance in big games then complains and sneak disses to the media the next day

Williams' speed is deceiving, he's more quick than he is fast. It looks like he's running in place sometimes lmao. He's got great hands as a receiver though

what did he say?
Originally posted by 1swift:
Life goes on...looking forward to the draft...though for the first time in forever, we draft LOW at 30...

Baseball season just around the corner.

From one s**tty offense to another
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
s**t. Justin Smith getting that sack pushing the Giants out of field goal range and forcing them to punt and then Williams losing the ball during the return lol...this loss sucks...

went from to in a heart beat.
  • Luca
  • Veteran
I didn't sleep, still bit heartbroken.
Originally posted by ianna:
Help a fellow fan, don't know what to do to move on and forget about the game....

You could suck start a 9mm.
I was extremely down yesterday but I feel like this was just the beginning of a bright future. NONE OF US would have believed anyone if they said we'd be a KNEE away from the super bowl. Proud of these guys and I have a GREAT feeling about next year. SB 47 is it.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
It sucks, but deep down the ambiguous situation with our offense left a "don't quite deserve it yet" kind of feeling this weekend so it was more accepting fate.

Cannot blame KW for this. Not one bit. If it happened after some great offense, maybe we can pin it on him a bit.....but just like that long snapper that killed it for the Giants in '02, you cannot excuse a major part of your team.

I think what's bothering me more is hearing talk radio bash our WRs and Alex. Bob Papa called our receivers terrible, and the Ross sidekick guy called Alex an average QB over and over.

Await the future. A little upset over the way the Ravens lost.....would have been cheering for them big time. Now stuck with another superbowl I have no real interest in.

This

This is the best response i have read so far, regarding the loss yesterday. It sucks the way we lost and I feel bad for Kyle, I mean yea you don't do what he did in big games but this team had more than enough opportunity's to win that game. People forget how young he is, Kyle i'm sure has some screw ups left in him just like any young player does and I'm proud of the way our team handled the situation, we as fans can learn from that, we need to get behind our players, not rag on them when they make a mistake, there wasn't very many of them this year, it was a freak occurrence, tell me that would have happened before the game and i wouldn't have believed it. Overall this has been a great season, I'm so proud of this organization and our players and coaches they far exceeded my expectations, here is looking to the future and many more championships and hopefully some SB's!!! Go 49ers!!!
Which is worse - Suffering through a losing season and not making the playoffs or Almost making it to the Superbowl.......

Memories of losing to Dallas 2 years in a row make me sick.........
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
cut kyle williams

Keep Crabtree at least he doesn't cough up the ball like Williams does

wow !! really. Williams over Crabtree 9erFan84?? seriously??
Originally posted by Ninerfire:
A lot of emotion none of them good...
This. I will look back and enjoy this eventually, but right now im still miserable.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
cut kyle williams

Keep Crabtree at least he doesn't cough up the ball like Williams does

wow !! really. Williams over Crabtree 9erFan84?? seriously??

It's easy to blame Williams on a muffed PUNT, something he shouldn't have been doing in the first place. But he has shown good hands and breakaway ability. Id honestly like to keep both WRs and just add a FA and draft pick to the core. But I'm tired of Crabtree acting like a #1 but not showing up like a #1.
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by YungAce:
cut kyle williams

what did he say?

I saw it on the front page of the WZ. Basically said he didn't get the ball enough. Said even though he was covered, Alex should have thrown the ball his way. While I agree he didn't get enough opportunities, he didn't separate himself and the locker room doesn't need him pointing fingers