There are 260 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How are you guys doing today?

I seriously seriously feel pretty heartbroken. Worst then getting dumped. But that is my team, and forever I will support my niners..
Niners exceeded my expectations simply by making the playoffs. The rest was gravy....

Yeah...it's been a pathetic decade for the Niners.

Biggest thing that irritated me about the game was Fox' coverage, the crapola refs...and just the general sense that no one wanted us to win. It felt like it was us against the world. And in the end, the world won because of Kyle Williams.

Via Twitter
aldonsmithJETS Aldon Smith

We'll be back ..




Boom
burns, like Chlamydia
still hurting..will stay away from any ESPN, football general stuff. time to focus on other stuff in life.

logically speaking, We're going to the offseason knowing that we are in good hand with Harbaugh and staff, found our starting QB, have a good defense, good special team, and just a few WR fixes away from being competitive again next year.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Via Twitter
aldonsmithJETS Aldon Smith

We'll be back ..



Boom

I have to remind myself he hasn't even had a full offseason in a NFL strength and conditioning program. Scary.
I'm fine. Both of my folks health is failing rapidly and we're getting ready as a family for a tough year. Last night was disappointing people but it means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme. I thank the 49ers for providing six months of awesome entertainment when nobody expected it and I look forward to adding some legit perimeter threats and owning the NFL in 2012. 49ers vs the Texans in Superbowl 47.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Jan 23, 2012 at 12:37 PM ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I'm fine. Both of my folks health is failing rapidly and we're getting ready as a family for a tough year. Last night was disappointing people but it means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme. I thank the 49ers for providing six months of awesome entertainment when nobody expected it and I look forward to adding some legit perimeter threats and owning the NFL in 2012. 49ers vs the Texans in Superbowl 47.

Very mature reply. I salute you for seeing the forest and not the trees.
This one stung really, really bad.

These guys gave us something special to believe in every day.

But we are left with only one choice.

We see the glass half full not half empty.

Niners will be even better next year, bank on it.
cut kyle williams
  • g0t0
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Im proud of our team.

We were two muffed punts by a backup returner from playing in the Super Bowl.

Yes, I wanted to win, we should of won. But we had a great season, it was a great game. AND WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!

This. I didn't expect much this year and to go out on a fumble sucks but that was just the straw that broke the camel back. The offense was pretty much horrible. All in all, I got over it. I did have slightly homicidal thoughts after the game towards Williams, who didn't, but in the end 14-3 was waay more than i expected from the niners, especially Alex Smith. Can't wait for the offseason! WAR 49ers!
Originally posted by kray28:
Niners exceeded my expectations simply by making the playoffs. The rest was gravy....

Yeah...it's been a pathetic decade for the Niners.

Biggest thing that irritated me about the game was Fox' coverage, the crapola refs...and just the general sense that no one wanted us to win. It felt like it was us against the world. And in the end, the world won because of Kyle Williams.

Maybe its because I'm from Illinois but everyone around me was pulling for the 49ers(Except a Buc fan that had the Giants in a fantasy league). I think a poll somewhere said NFL fans prefered 49ers vs Ravens. Honestly, I dont believe the majority wanted to see the Giants win. Pats/Giants is a replay.
Originally posted by facestabber:
Maybe its because I'm from Illinois but everyone around me was pulling for the 49ers(Except a Buc fan that had the Giants in a fantasy league). I think a poll somewhere said NFL fans prefered 49ers vs Ravens. Honestly, I dont believe the majority wanted to see the Giants win. Pats/Giants is a replay.

I was watching it at home...by myself. I only had Troy Aikman and Joe Schmuck to keep me company. Both were decidedly pro-Giants. All of Fox' coverage was decidedly pro-Giants.
[ Edited by kray28 on Jan 23, 2012 at 1:03 PM ]
Originally posted by fly15:
cut kyle williams

Personally I'd rather keep Williams over Crabtree. At least Williams has speed and has shown he can be an up and coming receiver.

Crabtree doesn't even make an appearance in big games then complains and sneak disses to the media the next day
I just watched the Cundiff FG and now I don't feel too bad.